Unhappy Anyone getting reply from HostingFuze?

Hi,

Now it is 34+ hours and cPanel licence on their Portland server (IP:69.163.46.3) expired. No response to emails so far and no response to left voice mails. Anyone knows whats happening? or did anyone get reply from them for any other issues?

Their server up and running but only issue is cpanel licence expired and now locked out from WHM and clients also complaining.

Please share, if you know any news.

Quote Originally Posted by fazsh View Post
    Hi,

Now it is 34+ hours and cPanel licence on their Portland server (IP:69.163.46.3) expired. No response to emails so far and no response to left voice mails. Anyone knows whats happening? or did anyone get reply from them for any other issues?

Their server up and running but only issue is cpanel licence expired and now locked out from WHM and clients also complaining.

Please share, if you know any news.
    Seems like the license was inactivated

http://verify.cpanel.net/index.cgi?i...46.3&x=40&y=18

It's been awhile since I hear from them, I don't even know if they are still active.

Actually it also looks like your not the only one

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...ze#post8092754

This users VPS is fully offline

Thanks for all your responses. cPanel licence deactivated may be because of the reason it was NOT renewed. I don't think any other reason can be.

In my long experience with HostingFuze, their support is little slow but they always help. And it only Camron Torabi who can do things. In support tickets other staffs just acknowledge but only Camron Torabi acts. This time its odd, no acknowledgement even for my support tickets.

I believe for some reason he (Camron Torabi) could NOT get in to this HF issues. Left voice messages to both of the contact numbers specified in their contact us page. Trying to contact InterServer also asking them to activate cPanel licence for at least 10 hours which will allow me to get the cPanel backups of my clients (60+).

Is there any other ways to get full cPanel backup in this situation? Any advice much appreciated.

Thanks for all your responses. cPanel licence deactivated may because of the reason it was NOT renewed. I don't think any other reason can be.

In my long experience with HostingFuze, their support is little slow but they always help. And it only Camron Torabi who can do things. In support tickets other staffs just acknowledge but only Camron Torabi acts.

I believe for some reason he could get in to this HF issues. Left voice messages to both of the contact numbers specified in their contact us page. Trying to contact InterServer also asking them to activate cPanel licence for at least 10 hours which will allow me to get the cPanel backups of my clients.

Is there any other ways to get full cPanel backup in this situation? Any advice much appreciated.
    Technically a cPanel install does not need to have an active license to back it up over SSH or via the WHM API. You would need a VPS with root access to use the API

Quote Originally Posted by KMyers View Post
    Technically a cPanel install does not need to have an active license to back it up over SSH or via the WHM API. You would need a VPS with root access to use the API
    I have only a reseller account from HF. Do you think still it is possible if I have root access only in destination server? Can you please point me where I can find more information on how to do this. Thanks.

I have only a reseller account from HF. Do you think still it is possible if I have root access only in destination server? Can you please point me where I can find more information on how to do this. Thanks.
    It is possible but you would need the cPanel username and password for each user. You also only need root access on the destination server

Thanks KMyers. I have individual username, passwords of each cPanels. In destination server, if we have cPanel how we can move from HF to that server. If you can explain a bit, that will be more helpful.

Thanks KMyers. I have individual username, passwords of each cPanels. In destination server, if we have cPanel how we can move from HF to that server. If you can explain a bit, that will be more helpful.
    You would basically need to use the "Copy an account from another server with account password" option inside of the Root WHM.

You would basically need to use the "Copy an account from another server with account password" option inside of the Root WHM.
    A reputed provider say, it is not possible this way if the cPanel licence is inactive on source server

While I can't defend the host for not responding to you, I'd like to say that I have had problems with interserver cPanel licenses before. I think its been three times now that one of my cPanel license was deactivated when it was payed for and suppose to be active. The last time it happened was last Friday but every time it was mistakenly deactivated it was restored within 6 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by SKaero View Post
    While I can't defend the host for not responding to you, I'd like to say that I have had problems with interserver cPanel licenses before. I think its been three times now that one of my cPanel license was deactivated when it was payed for and suppose to be active. The last time it happened was last Friday but every time it was mistakenly deactivated it was restored within 6 hours.
    Yes there are chances. I sent an email to interserver billing department, 10 hour ago and yet no reply/acknowledgement received. I still believe some reason preventing Camron to check HF issues. Hope he is alright.

But still I'm trying and thinking of ways to get the backups and make it safe. I already have the backups taken in end of February and I used to take backups using WHMEasybackup script. The setup failed and could not take recent backups.

Yes there are chances. I sent an email to interserver billing department, 10 hour ago and yet no reply/acknowledgement received. I still believe some reason preventing Camron to check HF issues. Hope he is alright.

But still I'm trying and thinking of ways to get the backups and make it safe. I already have the backups taken in end of February and I used to take backups using WHMEasybackup script. The setup failed and could not take recent backups.
    Hello,
    InterServer is most likely not going to help you as you are not their customer. They would have most likely forwarded it to HostingFuse's primary contact

Hello,
    InterServer is most likely not going to help you as you are not their customer. They would have most likely forwarded it to HostingFuse's primary contact
    Hm yes most likely. I had chat with their live support. That staff understood the situation, and asked me to send an email to their billing department. Like SKaero said and if have luck, may be they can reactivate the licence, if deactivated mistakenly.

KMyers, did you have experience transferring the cpanels using "Copy an account from another server with account password" option inside of the Root WHM in the situation source server cpanel licence inactive?. I really don't have cPanel vps/server with root access to test.

KMyers, did you have experience transferring the cpanels using "Copy an account from another server with account password" option inside of the Root WHM in the situation source server cpanel licence inactive?. I really don't have cPanel vps/server with root access to test.
    Yes, this is something I have done before. You may want to pick up a VPS, install the cPanel trial and attempt to pull them

Even wil cPanel disabled you should be able to connect to FTP to get your files and connect to MySQL to get your databases. Its a little bit more manual labor but you should be able to get everything without having to get a cPanel backup.

Just a heads up for those that might be interested, Hosting Fuze appears to have renewed it's cPanel license and presently you have full account access through cPanel once again.

Quote Originally Posted by Loco Poko View Post
    Just a heads up for those that might be interested, Hosting Fuze appears to have renewed it's cPanel license and presently you have full account access through cPanel once again.
    Did they respond to any of your tickets?

I am unable to shed any light on the state of Hosting Fuze answering support tickets on this as I did not submit one. I actually didn't realize there was an issue at Hosting Fuze until well after the fact (saw it here on the 1st), the three sites I have on a HF reseller account never went down and it was weeks ago since I logged into the account. I just wanted to let anyone who might still be interested in pulling a cPanel backup that is was again possible.

Yes, I have done this before