Paypal authorize.com 2checkout or other

Im selling a service looking for best and eaiser one to setup with good customer service looking for feedback I need to be able to process credit cards directly on the website

Re: Paypal authorize.com 2checkout or other

Try stripe.com, easy to integrate to website, great customer service and you will be able to accept the credit cards on your website.
    Explore our outstanding VPS choices tailored to your budget, and we welcome reasonable offers.
    VPS Price Match Guarantee on: All our range of DDOS protected XEN HVM VPS
    == Contact us for any online solution development or managed / unmanaged vps hosting ==

Quote Originally Posted by ericpaupst View Post
    Im selling a service looking for best and eaiser one to setup with good customer service looking for feedback I need to be able to process credit cards directly on the website
    Where are you from? Depends on your location.

The easiest is Paypal, at least for me. If your from USA, then Stripe would be good, heard some good stuff about them.
    Bytonet.com - Web Hosting For Every Budget

Quote Originally Posted by ericpaupst View Post
    Hi there! My name is Janeesa, and I'm the Digital Brand Manager for 2Checkout. If you're looking to very quickly and easily implement a checkout solution, I would recommend our hosted checkout - it's very simple to get up and running. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. You can reach me at jhollingshead at 2co dot com.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by 2CO-janeesah View Post
    Hi there! My name is Janeesa, and I'm the Digital Brand Manager for 2Checkout. If you're looking to very quickly and easily implement a checkout solution, I would recommend our hosted checkout - it's very simple to get up and running. Please let me know if I can answer any questions for you. You can reach me at jhollingshead at 2co dot com.

Thanks!
    2co is not a very good place to go to. They may make you waste your time, scanning documents, waiting for weeks and finally you will get a message like this one:

-------------
    We appreciate your interest in 2Checkout. However, after further review we must decline your application. 2Checkout routinely requests 3rd party background information on our applicants. The information we received prevents us from approving your account.
    -------------

Don't waste your time.

Thank you.

Thanks!
    Hi Janeesah,
    Please do not forget to specify for him that if his refund percentage exceed 1% you will close their account.and do not forget to add this which some times your risk department will refund his customer payments just after 8 days passed of service deliver time.

Thanks!
    Last edited by ServerSub; 08-12-2014 at 10:57 AM. Reason: janeesa -> janeesah

Quote Originally Posted by Okoji View Post
    2co is not a very good place to go to. They may make you waste your time, scanning documents, waiting for weeks and finally you will get a message like this one:

-------------
    We appreciate your interest in 2Checkout. However, after further review we must decline your application. 2Checkout routinely requests 3rd party background information on our applicants. The information we received prevents us from approving your account.
    -------------

Don't waste your time.

Thank you.
    Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    Hi Janeesah,
    Please do not forget to specify for him that if his refund percentage exceed 1% you will close their account.and do not forget to add this which some times your risk department will refund his customer payments just after 8 days passed of service deliver time.

Thanks!
    Hi Okoji and ServerSub, I’m sorry to hear you have had less than ideal experiences with 2Checkout. Our ultimate goal is always to enable our merchants to accept payments while also adhering to our banks’ policies. I’d be happy to work with one of our support team members to personally take a closer look at each of your accounts – just email me your seller ID numbers at jhollingshead at 2co dot com, and we can get that started immediately. Thanks!

Hi Okoji and ServerSub, I’m sorry to hear you have had less than ideal experiences with 2Checkout. Our ultimate goal is always to enable our merchants to accept payments while also adhering to our banks’ policies. I’d be happy to work with one of our support team members to personally take a closer look at each of your accounts – just email me your seller ID numbers at jhollingshead at 2co dot com, and we can get that started immediately. Thanks!
    Thanks for your answer Janeesah!
    really i dont need some one follow and repeat same words again because i'm using another gateway now and my post wasn't for myself.i can contact your support if i need,just want to let op and people know better about your policies and type of business.
    Just want to specify some facts for him and who want to apply for your service.

Have a great times Janeesah!

Sent you a mail as you requested.

Quote Originally Posted by ServerSub View Post
    Hi Janeesah,

Thanks!
    Here Here! 2Checkout is the worse company ever and if you have 1 cancellation BAM you're out the door: Have a look at this OP: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1254029

Worse company ever use Stripe.

Quote Originally Posted by LC Mike View Post
    Here Here! 2Checkout is the worse company ever and if you have 1 cancellation BAM you're out the door: Have a look at this OP: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1254029

Worse company ever use Stripe.
    Thanks Mike,yes i'm following threads about 2co which increasing everyday and i can see that their staff have joined WHT!
    I'm from Turkey and Stripe.com doesn't support it yet.

PayPal all the way. We've got a new one as well which were currently testing, a lot of people have asked for it and we've got a lot of money on there now but can't cash it out until it hits our specific limit. Oh well
    Sapatana.eu ILoveBilling
    120Gbps DDoS Protection on Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, XEN Windows and Linux VPS, Domains, SSL Certificates
    PayPal | BitPay (BitCoin) | UK Bank Transfer | International Bank Transfer

Quote Originally Posted by S-Jack View Post
    PayPal all the way. We've got a new one as well which were currently testing, a lot of people have asked for it and we've got a lot of money on there now but can't cash it out until it hits our specific limit. Oh well
    Please share with us! Thank you.

We are wondering what is the best solution to chose, in case your sales derive from 3rd countries, and in different currencies so that makes you need for conversions also, and lowest "other country fees"?????

Appreciated guys!

I find PayPal easiest. It's quite universal now and customers expect you to accept it.

I'm using paypal and it's easy to set up and you can accept credit/debit card too. Some people prefer to pay using Paypal if they are concerned about giving out credit card info online. Hope this helps.

Once you're based in the UK or US, stripe would be one of the best options for you. I am guessing you are from one of those since you are considering "authorize" which is great as well.
    If you're the smartest person in the room then you're in the wrong room

easyest way is Paypal but you must be in a country that support it