WHMCS Bulk Price Updater

I'm attempting to update the price of a domain for all clients using the WHMCS bulk price updater but it seems I have to go through the process multiple times per domain for every year.

After selecting a domain for 1 year and the status(s) for the updater to change, there are these options to select (or not):
    Domain Addons: DNS Management, Email Forwarding and ID Protection

I assumed if I select all three that any domain using any of the above would be updated, but that doesn't happen. Only the domains using all three services are updated. Domains using only one or two of the services do not get updated.

To ensure I update say all .com prices, It seems I have to complete the process 7 times by selecting the following for each year:

1. Select: DNS Management
    2. Select: Email Forwarding
    3. Select: ID Protection
    4. Select: DNS Management, Email Forwarding
    5. Select: DNS Management, ID Protection
    6. Select: Email Forwarding, ID Protection
    7. Select: DNS Management, Email Forwarding, ID Protection

10 years of updates would mean the process would take 70 cycles to complete. Surely this isn't how it supposed to work, is it?

Hmmm... it is a tad worse than I first thought because clients not using any of the management tools do not get updated with new price either. It seems that to update a domain price for all clients, requires the update info to be submitted 8 times for each billing cycle to cover all domain tool variables.

Solved - Only option that I could think of was to run manual SQL queries in phpmyadmin to update prices.

The 'Domain Addons' fields for DNS Management, Email Forwarding and ID Protection should be independent of the domain price updater IMO.

I think the only way would to run a query to bulk update prices--of course, that requires knowledge of SQL, which it seems you have.

Quote Originally Posted by babypurin View Post
    I think the only way would to run a query to bulk update prices
    You can also rename bulkpricingupdater.php as a backup file then upload the same file from WHMCS version 5.2.16 and use that.

I guess there is a small bug in it. Example in case of multiple currencies INR and USD, lets say default currency is USD. If I want to update pricing for INR, I select INR but on Confirmation page i.e. before performing operation where it gives summery, it shows default currency instead INR.