Hybrid View

forum for sale aprox 40,000 members

i am "considering" selling www.tchatting.com , established 2005 for local lebanese members, then soon it was spread and it became more and more active.
    Geographical traffic is over 35% from USA.
    Members statistics are approx 40,000 + a previous Mailing list (non forum members but mailing list subscribers of 124,000 members).
    Included with the BID :
    Vbulletin license.
    Paid style ( non free theme )
    Full resale rights to my personal developed vbulletin scripts (hacks and addons) which are listed on my forum (plus all listed under my username 'Lebanon' on vbulletin.org .
    Full data archive "Ranges between 100GBs of data and 200GBs (depending on uploaded and deleted data).
    Hosting (optional but does not affect pricing or bidding), in which i offer to continue hosting the forum 6 months free of charge on my personal server + data space ( most downlodable data are seperately hosted on subdomain and hosted seperately) and both are included 6 months free of charge.
    Google adsense statistics are not available since i keep putting them up and down, but usually profit comes from fixed advertisers (links, banners, sponsor emails) and when less advertisements google replaces blanks.
    Premium members have their fine share of profit generation and some of them are promoted (free premium) with reaching custom post count.
    The marketing, and promotion and profit developing is up for others to change or stick to my way, as to me the forum is a hobby and as long as it is more than covering costs and generating a bit i didnt ask for more, especially when providing most of data and scripts for free.

Reason am selling, is because am intending to move (not 100% sure so far) and if i did, i will have no time for it and consequently the project will just go down uselessly.
    Many pages have PR 2-3 and not only main pages. Especially project pages (vb addons).
    The BID here is NOT a commitment for me to sell unless i find suitable and my moving is certain next.
    For any discussion, data requests ( to some extent i will keep some data confidential unless buyer shows serious bid and conversation.
    If a sale is taking place 2 choices are : consider an Escrow service to manage all ( Forum, DB, Domain name & Data ) or payment should be made first with no expections.
    For questions you can mail me at admin@tchatting.com or for general questions you can still ask here.
    Bids should start at min 5k!
    POINTLeb Hosting Lebanese Hosting for the Middle East
    The fact that no one understands you , does not make you an artist
    Mo Ghaoui's Personal Blog

How much revenue do you get from this website?
    Can you also provide some traffic stats?

My main revenue stream is from premium members and Vbulletin hacks and addons licensing and branding free.
    This is mainly why i offered along with a potential sale, the resale rights will belong to the new owner + limited time free support ( up to 6 months ) till the new owner can handle his own.
    Those scripts are solely developed by me and unavailable anywhere else but through my website.
    I never counted or tested adsense although ihave it plugged now.
    I also added after i added this listing a sedo.com listing with sedotracker to show some public infos.
    http://www.sedo.com/search/details.p...=tchatting.com
    Note that changing the structure of the website or main data offering is up to the potential new owner, if decided not to use my way of revenue and only using its traffic.

This scum bag created the tchatting site by hacking servers and stripping users, threads and posts off of forum servers like mine! The only reason that they have such huge traffic and post count is because they were stolen from people like me. They changed the dates to make it look like everything is recent. This guy should be shot.

seems there is some issue here since the traffic doesn't seems to be correct either.
    and plenty of negative posts has been posted on the site wouldn't even recommend anyone to buy this im sorry.
    Some mods should prove this site is real else i hope nobody buy it becuse stolen accounts is not good busines.
    And besides no advertisement what site would survive without advertisement?
    If you look at the site there is even people that wonder how they can have account on the site they never registered on it how come ?
    Last edited by NeiSep; 09-25-2007 at 12:46 AM. Reason: forgot some

I Requested that this thread be Reopened , I Am Not Lebanon But i have been exploited by the tchatting.com website ive had my credit card information stolen as well as Spam out the wazzu and it all come from the fact that the tchatting.com site has stolen databases from lem1's site i was admin there durring the span of the database that has been imported in this forum ...

.tchatting.com/forum/general-cars-and-engines-discussions/
    I Had photos of My Children and Family in The Admin Forum of the originating Website and now all that info is out ion the open on an over sea Site .

lmao.....even if all the posts weren't stolen from another board, what is the worth of that forum?

I wouldn't even give 2 balloons and a whistle for it....it's lame and the fact that it's obviously made up of stolen material just makes it even worse.

owm
    ‹(¿)›
    Life's what you make it.

Where should we go from here we basically has a Posse of about 50 Pissed Off Diesel Heads !!!

DieselMinded, In your other post that was deleted, you signed your name at then end as Lebanon.

Quote Originally Posted by Carp View Post
    DieselMinded, In your other post that was deleted, you signed your name at then end as Lebanon.
    I Said ...

Please Reopen the Thread

Lebanon
    As I couldnt Post a Link because i didnt have 5 posts!!! Thats why i was trying to get 5 posts Once i did i posted the links

"Bids should start at min 5k!"

kkkkk

lol
    if you haven't considered chapter 7 bankruptcy, maybe you should.
    eliminate your debt, keep the property you want, most people qualify.
    contrary to popular belief - no attorney is necessary!

since there is information like credit card and stuff involved i think you could probly contact the police and if many people do the same then police will probly work faster to get the one behinde it so hehe thats what you should do for now.

wow, i havent been following this thread as i stated if you read, it wasnt really to be sold unless i think i should,
    first of all, i dont want to sell it anymore, thats way before i read this as i stopped following it before reading these bull written about my forum.
    What my forum worth is the traffic it gets, thats all i can say.
    As for stealing data, thats lame accusation, and responding it is lame too.
    My response is not for you accusers, its for others who might be influenced by your lame act.
    Only a part of the forum was merged from someone who claimed he owned the data, and asked for amerger for an amount of money, and i actually paid for that part which is no more than 10% of my forum data.
    If there is any kind of data you seen, or owned or claim i stole, ill be happy to hook u up with the guy who sold me that content as his , i also be happy to delete it off my forum and furthermore, ill be happy if you show me the duplicate content of it so i assure its removal.
    As for others, this is called thread trashing as per wht rules, and i hope that mods act by that rule.

well to not get problems in futher put all cards on the table before you trying to sell something next time.
    Scammers is also against the rules on wht!

neisep, that was not any part of my intention, the whole history of the forum is available and archived, and can be reviewed, there is no hidden facts in that at least.

Lebanon Has Complied and Removed the Stolen then sold to him content

Thanks To ME

As the Person who was Stolen from Is Slandering My Name and My Site , When im the one who got it all taken care of , To all the Members with there info stolen Your Welcome

DM

DieselMinded, well thanks for letting me know, it just should have been direct to me at first, and instead of finding this out on the forum, it would have been faster to respond if you had emailed me. But nevertheless its good to have this resolved.
    The car section data was removed, and so am cleaning up the relative member names as well in the next days.
    Btw, diesel, Andy did contact me, but thats after you did and at the time i told him the data was removed it was true it is because of your contact which was days before he did or found out about.
    Anyway, what happened has happened no matter how some people might still think about this, i believe i feel okey about it since i have not intended or knew about this, and i still think the Andy who sold me the database is someone who knew the Andy who owned it and obviously well, since he had his DB and impersonated him ( to some extent ).
    All in all, i have to say thanks diesel for bringing this up, even though it hit on my nerves the way u did it

Thank You For your Honestly And I Didnt Know how to approach this as it Was not my database and i was unsure if it was Sold or Stolen , At the time i Just Wanted Me and My Friends Personal Data off an Lebanese WebSite

And you have done just that so im Happy

The End

DM