VPS Ideal for Teamspeak/Vent?

Hey, I'm currently in the process of setting up a gameserver company, however I don't think Teamspeak and Ventrilo servers warrant a brand new seperate server CPU/RAM wise. So I thought that a VPS might be ideal for what I want. I don't want to be hosting the voice servers on the same as my gameservers for obvious.

Can you see any problems with the CPU, RAM required to run a Teamspeak server. And how about the VPS bandwidth? Is that going to be ok for clear sound? Ie. High bitrates on busy servers?

Lonsdale: From what I have seen, TS runs rather well on VPS's. In Virtuozzo I have only seen issues with early versions of Fedora templates but the later versions appear to have corrected the issues. Bandwidth shouldn't be an issue with a quality provider as the network overhead on most virtual technologies is minimal.
    Virtuozzo/OpenVZ VPS Management | Reseller | VPS | Dedicated Service Provider
    http://www.x1services.com/ Contact Us: sales@x1services.com
    Comming Soon: CircaControl! The Virtuozzo/OpenVZ Control Panel

Assuming your VPS provider has a great network backbone (as is required for any quality TS/Vent server), a VPS would be great for a voice server. I agree, if solely used for TS/Vent, it will not use much hard drive space or RAM.

Great news. So I'm basically looking for a VPS that has the minimum requirements set by Teamspeak?

I am running TS on a VPS now and it runs great.

How much bandwidth are you currently using? And how full does your server get?

The amount of needed bandwidth will depend on the codec you set up with TS/Ventrilo.

Obviously.

I was merely asking how much he used for his particular setup.