Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Suggest me good reseller hosting

I'm thinking of starting my own web hosting company. I want to start with reseller hosting after getting enough client i shall be migrated to vps for sure. Can you suggest a good reseller which can offer cPanel/WHM and a private dedicated IP. WHMCS would be a plus.

Note : I need non-oversold hosting, i would not choose any unlimited offer.

I'll be waiting for your kind suggestions.
    Regards

Check out the Reseller Hosting Offers section you will find plenty there.
    Ore Stone Radio
    Playing the best unsigned new music 24 hours a day
    Musicians - Visit our forums to submit your music for airplay

www.orestoneradio.com an Ore Stone Music Ltd. Company

Quote Originally Posted by Glamorous View Post

Note : I need non-oversold hosting, i would not choose any unlimited offer.
    Sounds like your head is screwed on

Do you know what your budget is?? whmcs can also be purchased from www.licensepal.com at a reduced rate.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    Sounds like your head is screwed on

Do you know what your budget is??

My budget is around $15 - $20 ( without whmcs licnse ). Actually i need very small space and bandwidth in starting, and upgrade facility should be available on accounts. I also need overselling enabled on the account.

I would at least look into the following for resellers and I have been recommending the following to web developers:

InnoHosting (hear good things about them)
    DownTownHost (hear good things about them)
    Cartika Hosting (have used them for years, clustered environment, multiple hosting platforms, nice features for backup, billing etc)

There are many others of course, and you came to the right place to research your options

You could also try this tool to request a free quote from multiple companies:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/hostquote.php

Good luck in your search

I would check out theprimehost After shopping around I couldn't find a better package than what they offer. Support is also very quick to take care of any issues, I was skeptical at first but so far am very happy.

Hi There,

Are you after UK or USA reseller hosting or any other location for that matter ?

Thnaks,
    MegaHost UK
    SSD Autoscaling Cloud Hosting
    Linux, Windows and WordPress Hosting | Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting | VOIP |

My budget is around $15 - $20 ( without whmcs licnse ). Actually i need very small space and bandwidth in starting, and upgrade facility should be available on accounts. I also need overselling enabled on the account.
    thats a nice budget and upgrading reseller packages are much easier than upgrading dedicated servers so most hosts shouldn't have a problem with that - and most also allow overselling since you can upgrade very easily. And licensepal as mentioned above is a great place for a WHMCS license - you are better off keeping it separate from your host just so you can move the license quickly later on when you have to. (not mandatory)

Many hosts offer a dedicated IP and/or private nameservers as addons or included with their reseller plans. You should also ask if a host allows you to oversell (i.e. has overselling enabled), some don't and you can run into trouble if you dont inquire about this before signing up.

I would check the reseller section. Don't be crazed with those crazy offers for resellers though with the Alpha resellers and low offers.

You can try totallyhost.com
    I heard good things about it. Services wise

I recommend Surpasshosting as your budget. They are reliable and the support is fast and friendly.
    domainCart - PHP / AJAX Domain and Hosting Order Script | WHMCS Alternative
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..
    www.domaincart.net | Demo (all in one - without template)

Quote Originally Posted by dhcart View Post
    I recommend Surpasshosting as your budget. They are reliable and the support is fast and friendly.
    ...are u with them? I mean their customer.

Quote Originally Posted by wlsiew View Post
    ...are u with them? I mean their customer.
    We have a lot of reseller accounts on Surpasshosting and Hostdime servers(they are same company and their services are very similar) for years.
    Supports 700+ domain extensions, 27+ payment gateways, multi-currency with auto exchange..

You can start with http://www.hostgator.com with $24 / mo and even you can get upto 20% discount by using coupon in their site (To get maximum benefit u should select yearly billing cycle).
    Advance wishes

I would recommend innohosting.com by using on going coupon code you will get thier "Professional" plan 15 GB space/ 250 GB Bandwidth for $20 pm.

And what exclusive is FREE WHMCS, FREE SSL Certificate, FREE end users support !. I guess for dedicated IP you need to pay $2 pm.

Note: I don't have any account with them yet. But I read some good reviews here about them.

Thanks for your suggestions. I'm considering Regencyhost. What do you think?

If you have not looked at theprimehost. I really recommend it, what you get for the price is very good. 60gb disk space, 600gb bandwidth and free whmcs for $20/month. The ability to oversell is $3/month additional, and each IP address is $2/month. I have been with them for a couple weeks now.

Hi,

I am not trying to hijack your thread....but since dhcart mentioned about surpasshosting I have one question. Some time back I had an account with them and I had to stop using that because the site loading times were slow in India / Pakistan / Sri Lanka region. How is their speed in USA ?

Thanks.

which hosting reseller you want there are many who are recomemned in different categories offshore shared reliable easy upgrade etc

Thanks for your suggestions. I'm considering Regencyhost. What do you think?
    They don't seem to be around that long. Are they a Directi reseller?

Quote Originally Posted by sank1800 View Post
    Hi,

I am not trying to hijack your thread....but since dhcart mentioned about surpasshosting I have one question. Some time back I had an account with them and I had to stop using that because the site loading times were slow in India / Pakistan / Sri Lanka region. How is their speed in USA ?

Thanks.
    We have a lot of reseller accounts on different servers of Hostdime and Surpasshosting. The speed of the connection to the servers is generally fast from US and Europe. But sometimes CPU load of any server may be high and so the speed can be get slow. But they resolve issues quickly.

I give the nod to Innohosting as well. I was with them for about two years and had an excellent experience. You aren't going to find a more comprehensive, out-of-the-box reseller plan.

Dave

i too want to start a web hosting business. I am tired of Changing host.. i want full control over php config and shud be able to add modules. I want atleast 50 GB space and 500 GB Bandwith.. Can anyone offer it (cPanel+WHM)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast