Threaded View

ReliableSite.net Review - 2week review

Just thought of leaving a review for reliablesite.net

Contacted them regarding a server that we needed. Around 10 minutes later they contacted me back with a fantastic quote.
    Spoke with them regarding the same order for a few hours. after that we purchased the node from them.
    Told them that we needed the server setup within a couple of hours. they told me that it was possible. Reliablesite got a tech ready for provisioning the server and sent me a invoice.
    After 4-5 hours we got the details for the server and they even installed the OS. How ever we told them the wrong OS version. so a couple of minutes later they started installing the OS again.
    Best part of this review is they quote prices for better disks then our last provider. who we had several issues regarding non enterprise storage
    They quoted $40 extra a month for 4x 1TB WD RE4 Enterprise drives still waiting for them to deliver these they said should arrive for us at the end of the week.

Support is for sure fantastic they respond within a couple of minutes of emailing them
    Latency is also fantastic testing TS3 got average 0.00% packetloss compared to our old provider. Only had 30 MS ping got 0.14% packetloss with TS3. we get 91 ms ping from europe - US

Here is my overall rating for them.

Network 10/10
    Support 10/10
    Setup 10/10
    Overall 10/10
    Last edited by kyay; 04-10-2012 at 08:42 PM.