Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I recently came across a url for hosting con, i.e hostingcon.co.in and the event is in one of the metro city in India.

Yes, also closer to the U.S and that where is most people would come from.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazy View Post
    HK may be good, then SG

Cool hostingcon in india

Dear Friends,
    I formally sent an email to Info@hostingconindia.com to ask them, are you guys are connected to hostingcon U S

And they replied as below…
    Dear Sir,
    Yes indeed we are,
    We are in initials phase to launch HostingCon in India ASAP.
    Once we are ready, the news letter will sent across to every IT company in pan India.
    Please send us your Details if you are interested to participate.

Hi,

CommunicAsia is coming up in June.
    If anyone is visiting, perhaps we can arrange a small meetup.
    # experienced Cloud/OpenStack Architect
    #
    # Feel free to PM me for any info or help to build your cloud.

I would say India or Singapore. Am going to WHD Asia in about 10 days in Thailand and would love to see HostingCon in the region as well

I will past for any conference this year but I most likely to attend to anyone of them next year if there's one here in Asia.
    Ask for Server IP & Nameservers IP to check if your reseller provider truly provides 100% white-label.

Bangkok would be an awesome venue. Although I believe there just been a WebHostingDays in BKK this weekend someone mentioned, no reviews I could find though.
    MattF - Since the start..

Quote Originally Posted by MattF View Post
    Bangkok would be an awesome venue. Although I believe there just been a WebHostingDays in BKK this weekend someone mentioned, no reviews I could find though.
    Just returned from there actually, was a great event though there were less people than expected. The big guys had booths there (Softlayer, Parallel as well as a few local and European players) and the seminars were pretty decent

Quote Originally Posted by raj patil View Post
    Dear Friends,
    I formally sent an email to Info@hostingconindia.com to ask them, are you guys are connected to hostingcon U S

And they replied as below…
    Dear Sir,
    Yes indeed we are,
    We are in initials phase to launch HostingCon in India ASAP.
    Once we are ready, the news letter will sent across to every IT company in pan India.
    Please send us your Details if you are interested to participate.
    Just so everyone is aware, we have no affiliation with this group of unsavory individuals.

They ARE NOT associated with hostingcon.com
    There is no best host. There is only the host that's best for you.

I would go

Singapore is a great spot for it!

There is a hosting conference this year besides the WHD that just passed. It is organized by DirectI and you can see more information at www.rchostingsummit.com - in November and in Mumbai.

Quote Originally Posted by Daryl View Post
    There is a hosting conference this year besides the WHD that just passed. It is organized by DirectI and you can see more information at www.rchostingsummit.com - in November and in Mumbai.
    Thanks for sharing, its not possible to register as the link is broken. Does anyone know about other conferences in Asia, we will travel almost all over Asia so its no limits in area requested.

I was able to register fine at http://www.rchostingsummit.com/register-now/

What error are you getting? Which browser are you using?

It will be great but I think not a lot of people will attend .

We would definitely join if there is a hostingcon conducting in Asia. Either Singapore/HK/Bangkok/Delhi would be a good venue for hosting conference.

Quote Originally Posted by OC-Sales View Post
    We would definitely join if there is a hostingcon conducting in Asia. Either Singapore/HK/Bangkok/Delhi would be a good venue for hosting conference.
    Agreed.

On the RC Sumit - tried to contact about sponsorship - no response. Site changed to allow participant registrations last week, registered - no follow-up automated or otherwise. We'll see - based on the sponsors/venue/etc. looks like it could be pretty interesting.
    Getting Cloudy in the US, Europe, & South Asia.

That is weird - we had someone contact us in less than 12 hours regarding sponsorship information.

I think that it would be great to have it in Asia. But I understand that the costs are too high to have it take place here any time soon. Let us keep our fingers crossed that one day it will.

Its about time we have a HostingCon in Asia given that the future of the digital, mobile and cloud landscape lies in this part of the world.
    █► CleverInternet.com | Dedicated Servers | Managed Hosting | Web Hosting |
    █► Powerful, reliable and affordable offshore dedicated servers
    █► Singapore . New Zealand . Malaysia . Hong Kong . China . Japan . Taiwan
    █► Follow us: www.cleverinternet.com | fb.com/cleverinternet | @cleverinternet

iNet could have events in Asia, but the main HC will need to remain in Texas. It is the most central location for the bulk of participants and for the sponsors who have the logistical burden of moving exhibits around the country (which is very expensive!)

I feel New Delhi or Mumbai, India could be great place. Its grooming market , international and web hosting market exposure to Indian businessmen at this platform could be best.
    Together, we can make a difference. Donate to United Nations. Donate UNESCO.

Quote Originally Posted by RahulK5 View Post
    I feel New Delhi or Mumbai, India could be great place. Its grooming market , international and web hosting market exposure to Indian businessmen at this platform could be best.
    I don't disagree, but then they would have to find new customers. By keeping the event in the U.S., they're assured that hundreds of companies will promptly renew their booths and purchase sponsorships.

23. Agree, India is grooming market..
    Quote Originally Posted by RahulK5 View Post

Maybe not on the same scale as HostingCon, but WorldHostingDays has an event in Dubai coming up, actually on Monday of this week (short notice but only seen this thread).

I am not affiliated with WHD, but plan on attending representing a company I work with.
    If you need help about anything to do with WHT, check out the Helpdesk

Quote Originally Posted by ukashtrkart View Post
    HK is the best
    Would love to see HostingCon come to HK!
    Getting Cloudy in the US, Europe, & South Asia.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast