Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by HivelocityGM View Post
    We have white box P3 and Celerons in our data center that are probably 8+ years old. We have about 20 customers that are hanging on to the ugliest and crappiest systems we ever sold and they will simply not allow us to upgrade them.
    There's a handful of P4's still on our network and these clients just don't want to upgrade or mess with anything regardless of price.
    Fast Serv Networks, LLC | AS29889 | DDOS Protected | Managed Cloud, Streaming, Dedicated Servers, Colo by-the-U
    Since 2003 - Ashburn VA + San Diego CA Datacenters

Quote Originally Posted by IRCCo Jeff View Post
    We recently had a customer looking to colo a DEC VAX, a migration from their own facility to our cage space. Can anyone beat that?
    Quote Originally Posted by voipcarrier View Post
    As a side benefit, if I remember correctly, several models had wheels - so they won't take up your valuable rack space
    Go to Youtube and punch in watch?v=am60T-p7f1E
    It's a bunch of old DEC and Sun servers from 1992 at NASA Ames in Silicon Valley.

I cant post the link -- not enough posts yet.

Kitty: I don't have photos, but I know that in Houston there were systems online from the Apollo era when the last shuttle was flown. More than likely they are still online.

The systems do orbital calculations, these aren't in a public "colo" facility, but they are "colocated" with a contractor.
    Linn Boyd

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123