Blair son to be Republican intern

Blair son to be Republican intern

"British Prime Minister Tony Blair's eldest son Euan will work as an intern with Republican staff in the U.S. House of Representatives, the prime minister's office said on Sunday."

Personally, I think he's just taking on the internship with the republicans just so he can dig up some dirt to pass on to the democrats.

Isn't he cute? Lucky for him Clinton is not still the president.

This will be interesting. I'd like to see what he actually does. If he's anything like his father, he won't do too much.

If he's anything like his father, he won't do too much.
    Neither did Clinton unless you support a man who lied to the entire country and his family. Tony Blair ranks much higher than that family ever will IMO.
    Last edited by Martinez; 06-26-2005 at 11:17 PM.

Originally posted by Martinez
    Neither did Clinton unless you support a man who lied to the entire country and his family.
    Unfortunately, I just don't see your logic there. So because he lied to his family and the entire country about a trivial domestic affair (at least to me, considering the extent of what Bush and Blair -- Bush especially -- have done), he didn't do anything for the country during his presidency?

Originally posted by Martinez
    Neither did Clinton unless you support a man who lied to the entire country and his family. Tony Blair ranks much higher than that family ever will IMO.
    Huh? that doesn't make sense. A very quick Google search turns up this: http://www.perkel.com/politics/clinton/accomp.htm

Originally posted by ichris
    Huh? that doesn't make sense. A very quick Google search turns up this: http://www.perkel.com/politics/clinton/accomp.htm

When will you people get it? It doesn't have to make sense.

When you are a troll you can just spew out random garbage and you don't worry about "making sense".

Blue,
    The scary part is I think Martinez actually believes all that tripe he blindly throws out there. A troll I can laugh at. Someone that actually swallows all that stuff is a pretty unnerving thought.
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.