Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    Originally posted by Sasuke
    Funky, he was told to open a ticket to request the IP regrade. He flat out refused. My last email from him states to get the server up, I did so - and then of course he changed his mind.
    Stop the lies, that email was prior to the 72 hours of set up. After the 72 hours passed I emailed you 3 times, and you say you will refunding me soon, and then emailed me again saying "Your request has been sent upper management" WTF is that? You get the money, and you sent me to "upper management"? since there I knew ArcStudios aint nothing but BS!. I have all your emails recieved/sent. If you want me to up them up on a site, I will, so stop playing villain games, and kindly REFUND the money TO ALL OF US that paid you for a service that YOU CANNOT PROVIDE.
    Abraham R.
    abraham (at) datasegura.net
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by anon-e-mouse
    I feel sad that people have to go through all this (type of thing). It just isn't right and makes members wary about trusting other companies/individuals who may actually have a good track record.
    Sadly.. Sasuke had a good track record when most of us signed up. I need a new server now to replace this Sasuke server.. and this time I'm not even going to consider the resellers.. they might be cheaper.. but the one time I chose to deal with one... it has cost me dearly in terms of time, aggravation and money. In the past I have gotten close to a doz servers from here from bigger players(RS/Dinix/Candid/Interserver) and have never once had a problem. I know not all resellers here are Sasukes.. but I'm not willing to risk it again just to save a few bucks. I lost far more this time trying to do that.
      0 Not allowed!

Email 1: "Just get the server online, and I will cancel my dispute, otherwise I will not."

Your next email that you sent, (After the server login was sent out) was the one changing your mind all of a sudden.
      0 Not allowed!

Your next email that you sent, (After the server login was sent out) was the one changing your mind all of a sudden.
    Hardly to blame in this situation, you've gave people the run around (caused by your suppliers or not, it is irrelative to the end customer), just refund those that have requested their money and be done with it. Each post you make seems to only further dent any credibility you have remaining.
    MattF - Since the start..
      0 Not allowed!

Sasuke: I can understand that you have some kind of problems but what I really can't understand is that you answer only every second or third opened support ticket! And what more you answered only something about "investigation"... What does it means?
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by sjmaster
    Sasuke: I can understand that you have some kind of problems but what I really can't understand is that you answer only every second or third opened support ticket! And what more you answered only something about "investigation"... What does it means?
    the "investigation" is paypal checkign to make sure everything is on the up & up. From what i can tell, when there is a large amount of charge backs, paypal takes a closer look.

because of this, his paypal account is locked and he can't do all that much

~Francisco
    BuyVM - OpenVZ & KVM Based VPS Servers - Chat with us
    - All popular VPN methods supported
    - Affordable offloaded MySQL & DDoS protection
    - 5GB backup space, unmetered private LAN bandwidth & native IPv6 included. All with a strong serving of pony
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by DeltaAnime
    the "investigation" is paypal checkign to make sure everything is on the up & up. From what i can tell, when there is a large amount of charge backs, paypal takes a closer look.

because of this, his paypal account is locked and he can't do all that much

~Francisco
    Very well, but I've sent that money via MoneyBookers and NOT via PayPal. So once more, what does it mean "investigation" in this case??
      0 Not allowed!

And I sent him over $600 by blody wire transfer!! He has my money.. for over a month now.. so where is my server???
      0 Not allowed!

Nickname: [Ryan] - Arc Studios - Blog Updated
    Marital Status: Long-term relationship
    A Little About Me: I'm a second year College student and I have a knack for getting into life threatening situations and living.. and getting injured alot. - I'm psychotic and love Teri, my beautiful girlfriend. ^_^
    Favorite Things: Teri xP! My friends. Anime. Manga. Kissing Teri. Studying Japanese. Lots of things.
    Hobbies and Interests: Umm.. I have too many to list.
    Favorite Quote: "..." Last Updated: 12/2/2004
    Profile URL:
    http://members.msn.com/ket@kyuukai.net
      0 Not allowed!

OH MY GOD!

But England is not so faraway from me... Maybe I should make a trip and clear it all up...
      0 Not allowed!

Oh S**t.. please don't tell me we're dealing with a 17 yr old!! Although this is a question I'll surely have for my lawyer... I'm not too sure I can file charges against him if he is! :'(

BTW.. Where are you.. SJMaster?
      0 Not allowed!

I know few other reseller is under 18. Not sure that will make difference in here unless you have legal binding on you contract.
    Anyway, I know some of reseller who is under 18 is really good in service but avoid to deal with them, cause they will not able to sign legal contract so they are immune in lagal term.

One thing I do not understand is how DC able to deal with them as reseller. If they are just customer, just pay and go. As reseller, arn't they require to sign something?

If someone send money as wire transfer, it will be really hard again.
      0 Not allowed!

BTW.. Where are you.. SJMaster?
    Czech Republic. Not so close to GB but if Sasuke makes me really angry...
      0 Not allowed!

Plymouth Police department. They won't get involved in Paypal issues etc.., but if you can fax them something about wire transfer fraud I'm sure they'd at least take a look.
    MattF - Since the start..
      0 Not allowed!

DPG's issues have been sorted out accordingly. I am currently dealing with Lucifer and SjMaster. Am slowly getting these "fake" chargebacks dealt with so I can process refunds accordingly.

Lucifer, if you could come onto MSN I can talk to you direct about this situation.
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by Sasuke
    DPG's issues have been sorted out accordingly. I am currently dealing with Lucifer and SjMaster. Am slowly getting these "fake" chargebacks dealt with so I can process refunds accordingly.

Lucifer, if you could come onto MSN I can talk to you direct about this situation.

None of this is fake.... One you OUTRIGHT lied to Volito... Sago WILL NOT under any circumstances provide 40 IPs for IRC. How do I know this? I attempted to straighten the issue out for him since you are too busy to even respond to your own customers. Maybe you should spend less time kissing Teri and spend more paying attention to your "business" and your customers.

You are the exact reason many people don't want to deal with resellers.
      0 Not allowed!

Wow this is a really interesting thread!
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by RLLbad
    Wow this is a really interesting thread!
    LOL.. even more so when you're not part of this mess
      0 Not allowed!

Originally posted by luciffer
    LOL.. even more so when you're not part of this mess

Exactly... I happen to also be a reseller for Sago so I attempted to straighten out the situation for one of the guys here and needles to say it wasn't possible.
      0 Not allowed!

Does Sago accept resellers younger than 18?
      0 Not allowed!

For the record I'm 18, close to 19.

I believe a friend of mine on these forums has contacted SjMaster with my personal contact information. As for luciferr, I tried to contact him last night in real time (Instant Messaging) to extradite things, but that didn't work.

I have alot of happy clients which far outweights these few complaints, false chargebacks happening didn't help to sort things out - but as DPG now knows, everything is slowly returning to normal so I can fix these problems. We never charged vytal for his month due to some delays.

Four complaints in two years out of over a hundred clients is better then what I originally wished for.

However I look at it from WHT's point of view, and I'd have to say if I wasn't the person involved that I am - that I'd personally agree with you.

I'd appreciate it if some of you refrained from the personal comments however. I have no qualms with the complaints (They are after all, righly justified), but the personal attacks wouldn't usually be accepted here.

And for the record Ryan, I broke up with Teri about 2 years ago.
      0 Not allowed!

I can't seem to edit my posts, so I'll have to append it here.

luciferr and SjMaster, if you could contact DeltaAnime (WHT Username) with your phone numbers (So he can pass them on to me) - that would make it easier to deal with your complaints.
      0 Not allowed!

arcstudios.net
    Creation date: 18 Jul 2004 13:34:36
    Expiration date: 18 Jul 2005 13:34:36
    what name did you operate under before if you've been going two years?
      0 Not allowed!

Ummmmmmmm why involve Francisco in this? He is a friend of yours, I suggest you deal with this yourself if you want to retain any credibility at all.

luciffer and sjmaster I wish you all the luck you need

BTW, I finally heard from the thread starter who received his refund. So there is some hope.
    Last edited by anon-e-mouse; 12-09-2004 at 11:46 AM.
      0 Not allowed!

aqi32, tailored locally - starting with local businesses.

Mouse, I'd ask them to send it to me - but my PM's are barred.
      0 Not allowed!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast