ddos protection hosting...

hi!!
    we have trouble lately because of ddos attack...we want to buy different host which can protect us from ddos...beside we are in turkey so servers and upload of that host must be fast..plese help us if you know reliable hosts like that...thanks

Hello ANKara,

Unfortunately, I think it will be very difficult to find an affordable server that is not in the U.S. (which may put it too far from Turkey in terms of load times). I will tell you that every major host these days offers protection from most DDoS attacks - obviously, some things cannot be avoided, but t is very rare to experience this these days when you are hosted with a reliable company.

So I guess before I can help you further...Does the host have to be located in Turkey, or could it possibly be located elsewhere?
    Daniel B., CEO - Bezoka.com and Ungigs.com
    Hosting Solutions Optimized for: WordPress • Joomla • OpenCart • Moodle
    Data Centers in: Chicago (US), London (UK), Sydney (AU), Sofia (BG), Pori (FI)
    Email Daniel directly: ceo [at] bezoka.com

well, www.awknet.com offers DDoS protected, IRC enabled dedicated servers. I am not sure whether you are looking for a full dedicated server, but they are good at filtering and mitigating attacks

Also, you should research more about what type of DDoS that you're receiving. Some times its just a bunch of zombie machines spoofing IP's and targeting a php page that you have a database call within. In turn beat the heck out of your mysql server.

Once you know what you're dealing with, then you can make a educated decision to stay with your current hosting provider and fix the problem or hole, or to move. BTW, sometimes you just need to purchase a hardware firewall. Unless the attack is saturating your port or the switch you're plugged into. Then the hosting provider will need to step in.