Credit Card processor for Finland?

Hello all,

I was wondering which payments gateways can offer credit card processing for a business in Finland?

Unfortunately, if you're not from the US or UK then the options are quite limited.

What I would ultimately need is a CC processor which automates the payments and is able to take care of recurring payments.

I have been doing some checking up, but have found nothing really usable so far.

Any help would be most appreciated, thank you!

Regards,

Patrick

You may look at http://www.chronopay.com/ they are located in Europe. I know they also process local systems like Nordea.

According to their website they also accept Merchants from Finland.

You could try CrystalPayments, they are good and reliable offshore thrid party payment for merchants from any country to process payments for their online business. Also, they are using 3D secure for merchant accounts and in the process of being PCI compliance.

Quote Originally Posted by iedefender View Post
    in the process of being PCI compliance.
    If they are not PCI compliant yet, i would suggest to look at another solution. They are not even allowed to provide CC payments if they are not yet compliant.

If you are Finland there will be plenty of quality options, since it's in the EU.
    IntegralPay | accept credit cards and other payment methods
    US, EU & offshore incorporations and bank accounts