We have launched a brand new website which is dedicated towards young adults and teenagers.
It is based on advice and information as well as promoting socializing in a safe and manageable community.
UK Boards is looking for a moderator who can assist me with the daily running of the community. The role includes:
- Ensuring all community rules are followed
- Applying discipline to those who break rules by means of infractions
- Removing spam and posts / threads that break community rules
- Keeping the community active by posting on a near daily basis
- Helping to promote UK Boards
The role may change with added responsibilities.
Being as it's a UK community I would prefer if the moderator was from the UK but it is open to anyone. UK will get priority.
We will be paying all moderators £5.00 per week for their assistance but this is subject to passing a trial period of ONE MONTH.
Payments will be made by PayPal at the beginning of each month.
Make your own hours but would like to see the moderator on the website as often as possible. As long as your active and have a presence in the community then i'm happy.
Want to apply?
DO NOT PM ME, I WILL NOT REPLY!