my site's got google listed finally!

Hi all

I have been waiting weeks and even 1 month!

that my site fiinally's got google listed!

may be there is some implication on this forum !!
    Free Global Business Network Tools For Small Business | Affordable web hosting - Currently ranks top 10 in Google.

Congratulations! But was there a purpose to the thread? Have you another thread somewhere enquiring about getting listed?

One thing WHT does extremely well is tell Google about new websites. Due to its high PR, putting your link in the signature does help your website get noticed.

Having a PR4 or higher website link to yours right off the bat will probably get your website indexed within a week or so.

I linked up a new real estate forum to a PR4 website I run, and it was indexed in Google in about 5 days.
    www.JGRoboMarketing.com / "Automate. Grow. Repeat"
    █ Office: (800) 959-0182 / A KEAP Certified Developer (KCD)

Quote Originally Posted by DomainNewbie View Post
    I have been waiting weeks and even 1 month!
    It's not unusual for people to wait 6 months to get crawled/listed (or if they have a total Flash site, who knows, lol). It's all about high-quality backlinks.
    ██ UBERHOST
    NEXT GENERATION HOSTING
    Managed dedicated & shared hosting

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloydWS View Post
    One thing WHT does extremely well is tell Google about new websites. Due to its high PR, putting your link in the signature does help your website get noticed.

Having a PR4 or higher website link to yours right off the bat will probably get your website indexed within a week or so.

I linked up a new real estate forum to a PR4 website I run, and it was indexed in Google in about 5 days.
    Ive never thought about doing that! Thanks!

Hi,

now that you website is indexed KEEP it up to date. this is also very important as google will check for updates and index more frequently if new information is found on a regular basis.

regards

Congratulations, Keep it up, add more material and pages.
    Good luck!
    Sorry for the spelling mistake, English is not my best familiar language. I will be very please if you can correct my mistake for me so i could learn from them.

congrats! even my site got listed in a bout a month that is the normal time i think, you could also SEO your site for free google it :: free SEO .
    CHEAP Logo & Banner -- Prize Starting From Only $3.00! PORTFOLIO www.freewebtown.com/chsajid [PM Me For Details]

Congrats... Now need to wait about 2-3 months while it will be in "sandbox".

Getting listed should be fairly straightforward tbh. Make your site, submit to Google and MSN, then get one inbound link.

If I want to get my site listed I just stick a link to it on my blog. I usually get crawled once a week at least. We put clients websites in our portfolio that helps them get listed too. If you submitted your site manually I can see why it may have taken a month. Manually adding a site to a search engine takes longet than having one quality link and being crawled.

Quote Originally Posted by anon-e-mouse View Post
    But was there a purpose to the thread?
    Maybe to spark conversation

Anyway, a site of mine took a little over 6 months to get indexed despite submitting the site to google's index multiple times. Google kinda has a monopoly so they can take their time if they want but its interesting to note how much power they really have as they can make or break a business.

I would never submit a site using Googles form. It is like telling them it is unpopular and begging them to index it.

I prefer linking from a PR9 site. In just a few hours a site will be indexed.

congratulations on your google listing! i hope mine gets there too if my website ever gets completed!

Congrat. You should build up your content to attract more visitors. This will improve your traffic & ranking.
    Affordable Managed Hosting Solutions for Professional & Business since 2001
    Mxhub.com - Global : USA - UK - Canada - Europe - Asia Pacific

I always use my PR5 and PR6 site to get new websites noticed quickly. Always worked for me!

Congrats TS on getting listed. Now its time for quality contents!