Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

* 25% Off for Life & Free Upgrade! - UK, USA & Singapore- Feature Packed Reseller Plans

Hello WHT'ers!

We're currently running a very special promotion on all reseller accounts. Order any account today to receive a free upgrade to the next package and a recurring 25% discount!

To take advantage of this very special promotion, please use the promo code WHT25UP. Your account will be setup instantly and updated shortly after.

------- Package Features -------

Free Package Upgrade
    25% Off For Life
    Free WHMCS
    Free Demowolf Branded Video Tutorials
    Free Billing Installation
    Free End-User Support
    Free Domain for Life
    Free Unlimited SSL Certificates
    Free Domain Reseller Account
    Free Preloaded Knowledgebase
    Free Legal Documents
    Free Migration
    Free Private Nameservers
    Master Reseller Privileges
    ... and much more ...

------- Why choose EZPZ Hosting? -------

Choosing the right provider can make or break your web hosting company. Frequent downtime, slow servers, non-existent support and featureless packages will soon drive your customers towards your competitors.

EZPZ Hosting uses state of the art Supermicro servers to ensure your website is online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and performing at it's best.

Our reseller plans are packed with features, as well as the items listed above, you will also get access to RVSkin, RVSiteBuilder, WHMPHP, Softaculous and more.

------- Free Migration -------

Moving hosting providers with just one account can often be painful enough, moving a reseller account can be a nightmare!

With our free cPanel migration service, we will take care of the whole transfer.

This will include -
    All files, scripts and applications
    All databases and database users
    Any addon-domains and subdomains
    Email and Email accounts
    FTP accounts
    Forwarders and mailing lists
    cPanel settings
    ... and much more ...
    All of this can be done with absolutely no downtime!

------- Datacentres -------

We operate servers from three locations, the UK (Kent Science Park), the US (Colo4Dallas and WebNX LA) and Singapore (Softlayer) to give you the fastest connection possible.

------- More on our Features -------

- Free WHMCS
    We will provide you with a free WHMCS license. This is free for the length of your stay with EZPZ Hosting.

- Fully Loaded Knowledgebase
    Creating your own knowledgebase can be very time consuming. We have over 100 articles that can be added to WHMCS in seconds. These are fully white-label and do not contain our company name or URL.

- Free Domain For Life
    Register a .com,.net,.org or a .co.uk at the time of ordering your package and it will be absolutely free for as long as you stay with us.

- Free End User Support
    We will take care of the support, billing and sales tickets submitted to your helpdesk.
    Providing 24/7 support can be extremely costly for a new company, we have staff online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to handle your support tickets with an average response time of just 10 minutes.

Support is provided through your WHMCS desk using a custom plugin developed by us. The added advantage is that your clients never leave your website which can be fully branded with your company information and allows you to view our responses. More on how this works can be found on our blog.

- Free Demowolf Tutorials
    Our Professional and Enterprise packages come with free Demowolf tutorials, these tutorials are fully branded with your company name and logo and can be used to provide support to your customers.

- Free Domain Reseller Account
    Each reseller account also comes with a free domain reseller account with Enom and NetEarthOne.

- Free SSL Reseller Account
    You are also able to resell SSL certificates through Enom for as little as $9.95. This can also be integrated with WHMCS to be fully automatic.

- Free Legal Documents
    Writing your own TOS is very time consuming and confusing. Simply enter your company name and other basic details to have your custom legal documents generated instantly.

- Free Unlimited SSLs!
    All reseller accounts come with free unlimited SSLs, simply generate a CSR through WHM and instantly order a Comodo PositiveSSL worth £34.99/year absolutely free through the client area. These SSLs can be sold to your clients or provided free of charge. Each site will need a dedicated IP at £1.50 per month

- WHMPHP Control Panel
    Selling reseller accounts has never been easier with WHMPHP, allowing you to create resellers instantly within WHM at no extra cost.

- Free Web Templates
    We have a number of hosting web templates available to resellers. These are xhtml + css templates that are exclusive to EZPZ Hosting - Great for startup companies!

- Overselling Enabled
    Overselling allows you to sell more resources than you have, but can only use what has been assigned to your account.

- Fast Response Support
    Our average response time is just 5 minutes. Our live response time can be seen on our homepage.

------- Our Hosting Packages -------

----- Starter Plan ----- - Free upgrade to Business!

Disk Space: 10 GB - Upgraded to 20GB!
    Bandwidth: 400G - Upgraded to 800GB!
    Account Limit: Unlimited!

Free WHMCS License
    Free Loaded Knowledgebase
    Free Unlimited SSLs
    Free Domain Name
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    Unlimited Email Addresses
    Softaculous, RVSiteBuilder, RVSkin
    ... lots more!

£11.99 Per month - Just £8.99 & Free Upgrade to Business!
    ----- Business Plan ----- - Free upgrade to Professional!
    Disk Space: 20 GB - Upgraded to 40GB!
    Bandwidth: 800 GB - Upgraded to 1000GB!

Free WHMCS License
    Free Unlimited SSLs
    Free Domain Name
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    ... lots more!

£14.99 Per month - Just £11.24 & Free Upgrade to Professional!
    ----- Professional Plan ----- - Free upgrade to Enterprise!
    Disk Space: 40 GB - Upgraded to 100GB!
    Bandwidth: 1000 GB - Upgraded to 1200GB!

Free WHMCS License
    Free Unlimited SSLs
    Free Domain Name
    Free Demowolf Video Tutorials
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    ... lots more!

£19.99 Per month - Just £14.99 & Free Upgrade to Enterprise!
    ----- Enterprise Plan ----- - Free 40GB Disk + 500GB Bandwidth!
    Disk Space: 100 GB - Raised to 140GB
    Bandwidth: 1200 GB - Raised to 1700GB

Free WHMCS License
    Free Unlimited SSLs
    Free Domain Name
    Free Demowolf Video Tutorials
    Unlimited Subdomains
    Unlimited FTP Accounts
    ... lots more!

£24.99 Per month- Just £18.74 with 40GB Free Disk Space & 500GB Free Bandwidth!
    What our clients say:

Quote Originally Posted by Yvette
    I'm a bit of a techno simpleton and only have a smallish website on a shared server, but I've found EZPZ treat me like a king. Always helpful, prompt, courteous and, most important for a non techy like me, understandable. Good regular communication from them if they have any service issues, updates etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amin
    I had a horrible bad experience with a hosting provider and that time I was finding another good hosting provider and suddenly found EZPZ hosting from google.com. After found EZPZ I just checked it previous records and review on net and I founded good review and then after I took EZPZ hosting service. From that day I didn't find any kind of hosting problem. Not only that I did discuss my immaturity hosting learning with EZPZ support team and I got best solution. EZPZ hosting support teamm is really best and I always got my solution within in some minutes. I'm proud to be a satisfied customer of EZPZ.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cal
    Above all else, I'm astounded by the customer service at ezpz - reaching a human being is always quick and easy. They're friendly, efficient and their technicians are absolutely top-notch. I've swapped hosts three times in two years, and I'm sticking with ezpz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigel
    Recently moved to ezpz and so far the service has been excellent. I've been in this business for over 15 years and moved websites between hosts many times, I can honestly say this was the smoothest move ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thomas
    I can honestly say i've always believed in 'you get what you pay for' but in this case i'm getting world-class service for next to nothing. Unbelievable. The servers are fast, reliable so far, and the extras you get are amazing so they have certainly made themselves another loyal customer. Keep it up Dan. Your customers are certainly spreading the word about the business, and you deserve to do really well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tim
    I really just want to say one word!!! INCREDIBLE!!!
    But I should add a few lines I know. after a hosting horror story of my own and searching the forums, I found EZPZ, was not sure whether to take the leap at first. But am so glad I did, I have been so impressed with the speed of my site and the support I have received has been first class, I knew nothing about WHMCS a month ago, but have integrated it into my site very nicely, also thanks to the helpful video tutorials. But I have to rave about the support again, they have helped me set up many things I was not too sure about without any fuss at all, I sent one ticket asking for help and I got a reply 6 "SIX" minutes later, problem solved..
    Quote Originally Posted by Trent
    I've finally found a host that is rock solid and stable, complete uptime and peace of mind has been met!
    I can sleep soundly knowing that my sites remain up for once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    I got so disgusted with my old host that I decided to come here, and the reviews on these guys sounded good.
    This is unquestionably the best host I've ever used. Incredibly fast servers (My site's running 50-100% faster), by far the best support of any company I've ever done business with, and great features and price.

There's honestly nothing more I could ask for.
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    I've been with EZPZ Hosting for a few months now. To say I'm satisfied is an understatement. The prices are very good and above all uptime and support ar spot on.

If your looking for a host in the UK, then I highly recommend them. Give them a go, you will not be disappointed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci
    Having been with another hosting company and being constantly let down, I decided to try out EZPZ Hosting.
    I have never had such fabulous customer service! The reliability and helpfulness of the staff and their expertise is second to none. I would highly recommend EZPZ, and having now been with them for over a year I can say I will be renewing my hosting with them time and time again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul
    I've ticked perfection on every category because quite simply that's what EZPZ hosting is. I run several businesses that rely heavily on internet presence and I simply cannot afford to have any downtime. EZPZ has been the most reliable web host I have ever had, ad their support is just superb. I would highly recommend this host to anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    Brilliant hosts, couldn't recommend them more. Pre-sales questions were answered within minutes but you'd expect that wouldn't you. The test came after I had purchased. Support questions were answered just a quickly if not quicker. If you're going to buy hosting then it's EZPZ there's no other choice.

------- Any Questions? -------

If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us via our Help Desk.

You can also call us on 0203 322 1163 or chat with us on live help - Visit our website

Can old customer use thi coupon too?

Quote Originally Posted by gueadi View Post
    Can old customer use thi coupon too?
    Of course

Bytheway can I buy two hosting package with this coupon

Is Free Demowolf Tutorials included under starter plan under this promotion?

Quote Originally Posted by gueadi View Post
    Bytheway can I buy two hosting package with this coupon
    Yes, you can buy as many as you like.

Quote Originally Posted by smile93 View Post
    Is Free Demowolf Tutorials included under starter plan under this promotion?
    They're not. To be eligible for Demowolf you'd need to purchase the Business plan and get upgraded to Professional.

I have looked on your website and it says Resell VPS Servers when you order a reseller account, could you explain how that works for me please?

Hi when does this expire?

im a very happy shared hosting customer and me and my business partner are keen to start our own business using a reseller.

We are in the planning stage and are not looking at purchasing yet but we will regret missing this offer if it goes quickly

Thanks
    Choose your web host wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Samious View Post
    I have looked on your website and it says Resell VPS Servers when you order a reseller account, could you explain how that works for me please?
    As a reseller you can purchase VPS packages at a discounted rate through our site and they'll be setup instantly. All VMs and the control panel are completely whitelabel.

Quote Originally Posted by Etheos View Post
    Hi when does this expire?

im a very happy shared hosting customer and me and my business partner are keen to start our own business using a reseller.

We are in the planning stage and are not looking at purchasing yet but we will regret missing this offer if it goes quickly

Thanks
    We have no plans to expire this code so it should be active for the next few months.

Good to know, thank you.

do you allow overselling?
    Choose your web host wisely.

I take it with all the support and everything, it doesn't require much experience. I know some people who are looking to run a part time business and I feel with your fully featured reseller and end user support, that would be a pretty good offer. I will recommend them to you as it seems your company has some pretty good reviews.

I like the offers goodluck with this!

Quote Originally Posted by Etheos View Post
    Good to know, thank you.

do you allow overselling?
    We do indeed. It's enabled by default.

Quote Originally Posted by Samious View Post
    I take it with all the support and everything, it doesn't require much experience. I know some people who are looking to run a part time business and I feel with your fully featured reseller and end user support, that would be a pretty good offer. I will recommend them to you as it seems your company has some pretty good reviews.
    Quote Originally Posted by XoneNetworks View Post
    I like the offers goodluck with this!

Thanks so much

Does Reseller plan come powered with LiteSpeed and Cloudlinux? Thanks

Yes it does. All of our servers are powered by Litespeed, CloudLinux and Ksplice.

Is there a charge/fee for setting up a new client with a domain on my reseller account? I'm interested in signing up with EZPZ for a reseller account, but the process of adding on clients with domains is fuzzy to me.

I ended up going with EZPZ Hosting. I'll post my review on my experience with them after I get things rolling. Thanks for the feedback and advice!

Thanks for the order Bibble, welcome aboard!

Let me know if there's anything you need help with.

Dan

Do you have any other promotions on for the likes of VPS'?

Contact sales@ezpzhosting.co.uk with your requirements and we'll see what we can do

Quote Originally Posted by Dan_EZPZ View Post
    Contact sales@ezpzhosting.co.uk with your requirements and we'll see what we can do
    Sent! Made a ticket (680218). Could you please take a look when you get 5 mins
    Thanks!

can i know how many concurrent IMAP connections these packages offer. I am not talking of mySqL connections. How many IMAP connections per IP and how many in total?

I use Thunderbird as my email client.

There's a limit of 20 IMAP connections per IP address.

It's nice to have Singapore location, what is the DC and do you have test ip?

I used the coupon but it didn't upgrade my account which I realized just now, what shall I do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast