Thread: New site

New site

just wanting lil feed back about the site luks load times thx.

http://www.v76host.com

what the frick? I think you should just have a picture of the guy looking out at the plane. The thing is annoying.

Are the guy looking at the airplane and flying high, or dragged down by that heavy looking thingy? I also belive in a lighter blue.

Unfortunately, the design of the site gets in the way of the purpose of the site: to convey information.

Nearly half the screen (at 1152x864) is used by your header graphic and menu bar. Then, after a couple lines of information that is not relevant to choosing a host, we lose 2 more inches of height to the big curving line before getting to the real content: your plans. I actually have to scroll down to see most of those.

I'm uncomfortable with the picture of the guy looking up at the plane. It looks fake. The server floating in mid-air doesn't help, either.

Once you get below the curving line, however, the site improves a great deal. Nice colors & layout; it looks attractive. You just need to minimize the stuff above the line.

Yea I agree with the guy looking at the plane need something new.
    http://www.3nom.com
    Quality Hosting For Your Needs.
    sales@3nom.com

You do need to trim down some of the empty space in the title image; that computer image goes without saying. Try incorporate the floating logo with the guy looking at the plane. Regardless, the guy and the plane need to be bigger. I don't have a problem with a design being different, ESPECIALLY for a hosting company; it's just that the execution needs to be much better. Your site in general wastes a lot of space. The content on each page could be much more condensed. The content areas also need a something more to make them less dry. The big curve underneath the image isn't a bad idea at all; just rework it a bit. Maybe try and work it into the image somehow. This site has potential to be really good, it just needs to be reworked a bit. Keep us posted.

The design idea is interesting, but not well-materialized - too many striped objects - not very eye-catching.

rgr thanx for the feed back ... hmmm intresting wat u say about the guy no ones ever noticed that before....

true im not a fan of 800*600 res i just feel its...hmmm i blame games

maybe i'll cit down the top logo move the server image to sort of sit on the line more........as for the cruve can't really think...... hmmm i think i'll have a fiddle and see wat comes up....as for the dude luking at the plane....not sure....:\ think i'll go bug some more ppl for there opin

erm ladyice :\ i don't get u at all sorry D:~~~

the background is not sky btw

the idea behind the guy luking at the plane was are sort of cheesey aiming high feeling