Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by 2CO-janeesah View Post
    Sure! Is it ok if one of our support team members gives you a call to explain in detail?
    Why don't you explain here? isn't that a better way?

Yeah
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyNetHosting View Post

Well that's certainly not a good sign when a ssl of a processor is revoked. Curious on the true reason. In my entire time in the industry, I have yet to hear of ssl maintenance. Perhaps they violated a thawte policy? I know we parted ways with 2 checkout some time ago after their outrageous fees just became to much to handle.

I received SSL errors today also with our 2CheckOut account. Anyone else experience this?

- Daniel

Quote Originally Posted by SkyNetHosting View Post
    Because they will phone the customers 5 hours later after they have made an excuse up...

We maintain a posture of vigilance regarding information security. To support this philosophy, we refreshed one of our SSL certificates. This was a proactive measure and not the result of any malicious activity or Thawte mandate. Following the deployment of the new EV cert, our third-party vendor mistakenly revoked the new certificate (they should have revoked the old one). We have addressed this procedural issue with our partner and we expect the process to be seamless in the future. We regret any impact to our customers. Information Security is paramount for our team and we strive for continual improvement in the discipline.

Quote Originally Posted by 2CO-infrastructure View Post
    We maintain a posture of vigilance regarding information security. To support this philosophy, we refreshed one of our SSL certificates. This was a proactive measure and not the result of any malicious activity or Thawte mandate. Following the deployment of the new EV cert, our third-party vendor mistakenly revoked the new certificate (they should have revoked the old one). We have addressed this procedural issue with our partner and we expect the process to be seamless in the future. We regret any impact to our customers. Information Security is paramount for our team and we strive for continual improvement in the discipline.
    Who's the third-party vendor?

Well that was huge mistake,for providers like 2Co which provide CC procesing for huge number of customers any downtime or security hole is very bad.I woud like to know also who is third party vendor but I'm sure we will not find out that.

I don't give my 2 cents to 2CO, they've banned us due to one chargeback of 9.99 USD out of 89 sales. (Just because it was beyond 1%) and the total sales in that month was almost at 18k USD

how long does it effect

does 2co slow down processing to verify fraud?

Quote Originally Posted by tony_mc View Post
    does 2co slow down processing to verify fraud?
    some times they process may take 12 hours to complete! and some times (which happened for us) they will pass payment and mark as accepted and refund it after 8 days because their risk department decided to refund that!and they will put this as a Negative Puan to your account comment and will close your account becasue your refund rate is more than 1%!and you should wait 90 days to release your money!
    that is all of the (funny) story!
    Last edited by ServerSub; 08-23-2014 at 09:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2CO-infrastructure View Post
    SO whens the EV SSL being issued? The site doesn't have the EV at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by LC Mike View Post
    SO whens the EV SSL being issued? The site doesn't have the EV at the moment.
    I noticed that, should all payment providers not be using EV.

Quote Originally Posted by parky1 View Post
    I noticed that, should all payment providers not be using EV.
    EV is merely a fancy feature of a SSL certificate not a requirement.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12