* VPS Move ( Budget is $95 ) Unhappy with current downtime.

I currently use "http://steadcom.com" but I have had so much downtime and errors, just last night I had to login because sql was down it seems, so I try to login cpanel, and I get the annoying cpanel key error so I went to login via ssh to fix it with the command, and I can't login ssh because there is a centos bug with a pty error. ( Which steadcom does notate in a kb article but I would think the more intelligent thing to do if you know there is a bug is to go fix everyone who has centos bug to avoid the unneeded extra support tickets asking to fix the bug in the first place not too mention customer frustration. So after that I thought ok i'll login directly to the vps hypervm and do a reboot to see if I can do that before submitting a ticket. I login and it says that I can't because the slave is upgrading. Ugh... so now my site has been down for almost 9 hours and so I send in a ticket and they said the centos bug is fixed and WHM is working again, but it isn't I can't connect at all, this + the ddos steadcom received and loads ticket number 15... in the last few months has put me over the edge.

So I am looking for a new home for my two ipb boards and one phpbb board.

I currently pay around $95 USD a month for my plan.

Must haves are WHM/Cpanel, and the ability to login and reboot the vps,
    managed would be nice as well.

Current Disk Space is 60gb ( Don't really need that much but it doesn't hurt )

Bandwidth was 1500gb, but I used a coupon on WHT forum and now have 3000
    I don't use it all but it's nice...

Only need 1 ip address.

SSH Access yes please.

Also my current ram is 1024, burstable 2gigs. I would like to keep something comparable.

Please I am not looking for new things I want PREMIUM places the server downtime is a headache I don't need.

Thank you in advance WHT community for your advice and suggestions.

I'm with WiredTree and they are beyond awesome. I sometimes forget I even have a VPS with them. They've got a managed hybrid for $99.

Quote Originally Posted by Abu Mami View Post
    I'm with WiredTree and they are beyond awesome. I sometimes forget I even have a VPS with them. They've got a managed hybrid for $99.
    Couldn't agree more, WiredTree rock: http://www.wiredtree.com/managedhybrid/

They have a coupon in the offers section at the moment for free setup on the Hybrid. If you want the addy for my WiredTree forum to see how fast it runs etc just let me know.

Hi,

For that budget I would think about a dedi. Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtix View Post
    Hi,

Before I got my VPS with WT, I had a dual Xeon barn burner. I thought I was downgrading, but the performance on my VPS (not a hybrid), was even better than the server.

There are a nuymber of considerations - network, support, personnel, etc. Whatever it is that WiredTree do, they do it well - very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Courtix View Post
    Hi,

For $99 you will be hard up getting a Dedi, fully managed, WHM/cPanel, RAID 10, ProActive Monitoring on that spec hardware with support tickets that are so fast it resembles live chat.

Quote Originally Posted by 1boss1 View Post
    For $99 you will be hard up getting a Dedi, fully managed, WHM/cPanel, RAID 10, ProActive Monitoring on that spec hardware with support tickets that are so fast it resembles live chat.
    Agreed. I always prefer high-end VPS on raid-10 system than low-end server with single disk, not mention to old hardware - can have more chances to die.

I've had great experiences with RapidVPS and any support issue I have needed has been addresses quickly and effectively.
    Umbra Hosting
    cPanel | Softaculous | CloudLinux | CloudFlare Optimized Partner
    Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation
    UmbraHosting.com

A high end VPS is always going to be better than a cheap dedicated box, but in the end you are paying more for the support than anything else.
    VPSVille.com
    Toronto, London, Dallas, Los Angeles
    Quality VPS hosting on Premium bandwidth

Quote Originally Posted by vpsville View Post
    A high end VPS is always going to be better than a cheap dedicated box, but in the end you are paying more for the support than anything else.
    That's right - but I've learned (the hard way) that support is what it's about.

I vote for Knownhost! They have great service, excellent uptime, and great rates!
    hostingDifferent---We're hostingDifferent.™
    Premium, Managed and DIY WordPress hosting DONE RIGHT.
    Find out what SERVICE really means!--We're hostingDifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by powerMonster-Scott View Post
    I vote for Knownhost! They have great service, excellent uptime, and great rates!
    Ill second that notion.
    Kody R.
    US Datacenter Operations Manager
    100TB.com -> Awesome dedicated servers. 20 locations & lots of bandwidth