Advertising recommendations!

I would like some help

When do you get proven results in the reseller market?
    My budget for advertising is about $500

Where is teh best place to go that is not a waste of money and gets quick signups

First of all, good SEO optimization, this works for every website, just search in google SEO tips and you can do it all yourself.

Adsense may work, but you need to offer a high bid to get into the top so your ad becomes really visible.

Maybe social engineering and buying an ad in a big website may help

But besides that you really need to be a good host so people recommend you to others.

Quote Originally Posted by theonlyone
    I would like some help

Where is teh best place to go that is not a waste of money and gets quick signups

With $500 for reseller, you probably won't get much. Maybe $500 a day.

advertising to webmasters is good. i would suggest regular web host advertising but highlight your reseller plans. google adwords is great to start off with
    Web Hosting is not a business for me, it's a hobby!

If you want local customers, try local advertising, such as direct mail. If not, try internet advertising via adsense, or something if you feel it could be useful. The bigger the risk, the bigger the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by theonlyone
    I would like some help

What type of customer are you really trying to target? Reseller accounts have grown to be much more than a way for hosts to get started. Identifying your core market will really help you in targeting your advertising.

Here's a great way to find out where you should advertise

1. Find your target market (be as SPECIFIC as possible here, your services will still appeal to a much larger audience but specifics will really help you).

2. Put yourself in their shoes (just not literaly)

3. Once in their shoes and your laces tied tight ask yourself, if you were them and you were looking for a reseller account, where would you go to find it?
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Great advise dollar
    I am thinking of a sticky post in the advertising forums here
    Do you know when the next will be avail and how much they are

I dont think ill get ahold of anyone at INET over the weekend

Sorry for the double post
    Last edited by theonlyone; 04-29-2006 at 03:05 AM.

Stickey post in the advertising forums can definatley be a great advertising oppertunity if your target market is what we usually find here at good ole' WHT (Cheaper users to put it a bit blunt). What section where you looking at? Shared and Reseller hosting offers I assume?

In any event you can look for Inet products by creating an account at my.inetinteractive.com and clicking the place order button, and then the find products text (on the left hand side).

For that section the only one showing is: Aug 21st-27th 2006
    Mike from Zoodia.com
    Professional web design and development services.
    In need of a fresh hosting design? See what premade designs we have in stock!
    Web design tips, tricks, and more at MichaelPruitt.com

Damn good price IMO
    But 4 months wait damn

Do you have already tried out other available free option for advertising before investing that much amount ? I would suggest to work out on ROI well in advance before investment.

fuse9 relies mostly on word-of-mouth advertising. However, when we first started up a few months ago we made sure to put a few banners up here on WHT, just to get the name out. $500, to be honest, is not too bad in the neighborhood of advertising, but it will only last you for one, relatively short campaign. Use it wisely. I recommend you go ahead and put some banners up on WHT, and as somebody else mentioned, you can always put up a sticky or something in the offers forum here. Keep in mind, however, don't expect a line shortly after advertising on WHT. $500 will most likely not go much further than announcing your existence, and that is often relatively good ground to work your way up from. Good luck.
    fuse9 LLC
    -General Manager-
    www.fuse9.net

Webhosting, Reseller Hosting, Now offering VPS!