Aquarius Storage Reseller Review

I signed up with Aquarius Storage reseller plan 3 months ago (aquariusstorage.com) after being hosted on Hostgator. The primary reason for switching host was the costly price tag over at Hostgator.

I approached Aquarius Storage with caution, as I has been a victim of many "fly-by" and "kid" hosting companies. Nevertheless, the first impression by the support staff was enough to convenience me of the good times ahead. The support staff went out of the way to answer all my request: some of which were not related to web hosting at all.

I paid for the first month and installed a third party tracking tool on all my sites hosted with the reseller account on Aquarius Storage. I am in the third month of hosting with them and the up time is at an incredible 100%. That is something that even the mainstream hosting companies struggle to cope with.

I am still giving Aquarius Storage a wait for another 2 months before moving all my critical projects over to my reseller account.

As far as I know, Aquarius Storage is a one man company, but this one man is always there to help me out. Support is not far off, with the longest time to answer my ticket being 2 hours (and that was a low priority marked ticket).

Anyone serious about getting a quality reseller should give Aquarius Storage a try. If the friendly customer support does not make you a fan of them, the up time, speed and reliability of the Hosting packages will!

Quote Originally Posted by DomainMarvelous View Post
    I signed up with Aquarius Storage reseller plan 3 months ago (aquariusstorage.com) after being hosted on Hostgator. The primary reason for switching host was the costly price tag over at Hostgator.
    Yeah, it's quite expensive over there at HostGator, but you get for what you pay Although other companies offer the same quality for lower pricing

I approached Aquarius Storage with caution, as I has been a victim of many "fly-by" and "kid" hosting companies. Nevertheless, the first impression by the support staff was enough to convenience me of the good times ahead. The support staff went out of the way to answer all my request: some of which were not related to web hosting at all.
    I've had experience with AquariusStorage, and RyanC is great! Answered all my questions fast and with breeze. I also had a problem with Fantastico, and he emailed them and the problem was fixed within 1 day.

I am still giving Aquarius Storage a wait for another 2 months before moving all my critical projects over to my reseller account.
    If you think they are good enough, don't hesistate - they have been great for me.

As far as I know, Aquarius Storage is a one man company, but this one man is always there to help me out. Support is not far off, with the longest time to answer my ticket being 2 hours (and that was a low priority marked ticket).
    If you're talking about RyanC - I have seen him answer all my tickets and live chat. Although, I think you are wrong - I've asked him, and AquariusADMIN on this forum is a different person. My memory might be wrong though.

Thanks for the review mate. I have seen some good reviews regarding them. Hope they will continue providing the great service in future also. He is a very active member here. Follow up the review later. Report the domain for the mods to verify your review if you have not done it yet.

Thumbs up Aquariustorage and Mr. Chaffin are awesome.

I am new to this forum, but I have to tell you that Aquariusstorage is wonderful and Mr. Ryan Chaffin is an awesome owner. He is not only knowledgeable, but tolerant and gives more than 100%. I recently signed up on AS with the dream of having a hosting and business solutions company. I would be providing graphic services and offline consulting while learning web design and network administration. To that end, I hired a programmer to help with setup. To his credit, he did help with finding Aquariusstorage, but then he decided life would be better elsewhere and left. So, the web and admin part is completely on me now, and I'm learning as I go. It has been a fascinating experience learning about all the technical aspects, and a couple of times I've gotten so frustrated with myself that I wanted to quit, but Ryan has always answered my many, many questions promptly, even if I didn't get back to him right away due to bad weather or work, or totally not understanding something and getting lost in a manual somewhere.
    Everything outside of the sites are fully set up now, including my SSL which apparently I mangled (sorry about that). However, all was fixed this morning. My ticket was closed, but if word gets back to webhosts, I want to give a most grateful thank you to Aquariusstorage and Ryan for providing a wonderful, stable service and being the poster kid for customer and technical service.

I have only been 2 weeks with Aquariusstorage, started with a Personal Reseller account and also a VPS now. Ryan C is great, he is always willing to help. Just one of those people you can trust or feel like you can trust (I say this because you are only able to tell in the long run) =). But regardless, price is great, services is great. Can't ask for more.

A++ to everything.

Is that possible 100% uptime so they never do updates? Hmmm, I guess that is good.
    Cpwebhosting.net where the customer is first
    Great Affiliate Program Call 321-205-9003
    Earn on CPA up to $100.00 on Shared Hosting

Quote Originally Posted by rcrrich View Post
    Is that possible 100% uptime so they never do updates? Hmmm, I guess that is good.
    My review is for 3 months only I have been with them. Strong possibility that there were no updates needed within these three months...

I have seen Aquarius Storage in someones signature around here on WHT. It's always good to hear positive reviews!
    I'm part of the Chicago Breast Cancer 3 Day!
    Because Everyone Deserves a Lifetime.

Quote Originally Posted by GarrettReardon View Post
    I have seen Aquarius Storage in someones signature around here on WHT. It's always good to hear positive reviews!
    That would be AquariusADMIN

Quote Originally Posted by shad0wz View Post
    That would be AquariusADMIN
    Ha, thanks for point that out!
    I'm part of the Chicago Breast Cancer 3 Day!
    Because Everyone Deserves a Lifetime.

sorry to re-open such an old thread but I was wondering if you were still with Aquarius...
    I like their service and the person behind it is very helpful but I am having terrible downtime (or super slow) issues lately... I don't want to move again but it is becoming a big problem for me.
    I was just wondering if you are still happy or if you are also affected by the same issues or if you moved somewhere else in the meantime (and where)?

Quote Originally Posted by marcnyc View Post
    sorry to re-open such an old thread but I was wondering if you were still with Aquarius...
    I like their service and the person behind it is very helpful but I am having terrible downtime (or super slow) issues lately... I don't want to move again but it is becoming a big problem for me.
    I was just wondering if you are still happy or if you are also affected by the same issues or if you moved somewhere else in the meantime (and where)?
    Did you contact them to know the reason for down time and slowness? What was their reply if you had get any. I have not heard much negative comments on them here if my memory serves me right. It would be better to resolve the issues directly with the host rather than feel the pain of moving as you said. Best of luck to get it resolved soon.

I haven't gotten a clear answer from them. It seems it is just server overload but I am not sure what they are doing about it.

Hey i recently signed up with these and what i've got so far is excellent everything from them is just nothing to what i've had before. thanks for telling

It seems to be better for me now... They told me that they switched "PHP from FCGI to .DSO"... I have no idea what that means... they said this should not affect anything but in reality I had a bunch of downtime and some permissions being changed... also some core.xxxx files were created (no big deal) and mail(); stopped working until I pointed it out and they tweaked something... now I'm back in game...

Just to be clear, I am pretty happy with them. The uptime is not as great as others have said, I experienced several downtime moments... When I pointed it out they did credit me $2 according to their uptime guarantee promise, however I wanted them to fix what cause the downtime and not just give me money back... keep the money to buy more ram or something, you know? ;-)

Anyway, Ryan is a great guy... When I was signing up with them he was SUPER helpful... Recently he has not been as prompt as he was back then but it might be because sometimes I can be a bit demanding about the uptime or whatnot... I just get frustrated if something stops working without me doing anything... However, at the time I was signing up, he spent SOOOOO MUCH time transferring my big sites from the other host to his that I sent him a tip (I forget if it was $50 or $100 dollars)... in the meantime (since I signed up) they have increased their hosting prices, which was a bit of a disappointment especially because it seems the downtime problems have become more recurring since when I signed up.

I am planning to stay unless the bursts of downtime remain recurring or increase in frequency.

Glad to hear that they are trying to resolve the issues. Hope they will continue to satisfy you as earlier.