New Automated System

Hello,

I am looking for Webhosts who know Modern Bill, WHM AP, and Lpanel off by heart to take a sneak look at gazoop and tell me their opinions and idea's of what to add.

AIM : WebspaceUK
    MSN : msn@webspaceuk.com
    Email : jamesm@webspaceuk.com

We are also looking for BETA testers.

Thanks in advance,

Kind Regards,

James Parmee Morris
    http://www.Gazoop.com
    PhoneSupportWorldwide.com
    Web Hosting Telephone Customer Services
    Telephone: 0800 310 2729 - Blog: Click here

I have tried modern bill and lpanel, I would like to look at Gazoop. Is there some kind of demo?

Thanks

Can I request any demo?

thank you!

Is this build off of WHMAP?

And does it require a WHMAP install?

Just wondering I noticed on your forum you mention Gazoop WHM Autopilot?
    I always did like the clouds

Hey WebspaceUK,

I have one good ideas for your new system! Because you just started, it is good to build it now before it is too late when you have develop it in depth!

GET A LANGUAGE SYSTEM WORKING!
    so which means that client or admin can choose the language on the system also....support the admin allow them to change the language file to their needs!

If you have this with nice graphical interface...I guaranteed I will be your first customer! only unless we found someone program it~

=)

Spulis,

We dont have WHM Autopilot written anywhere (now). It does not require it at all.

GET A LANGUAGE SYSTEM WORKING!
    so which means that client or admin can choose the language on the system also....support the admin allow them to change the language file to their needs!

Amazingly we already do. We are using a similar system as phpBB for languages. Every single peice of text found on gazoop right now is in lang_english.php. We are also using an exact template system phpBB uses so you can easily create templates and modify files without needing to know a single bit of PHP.

WCHost, take a look and everyone else!

www.Gazoop.com/beta/
    Username : Demo
    Password : Demo

Or create an account!

The Payment system is clever aswell. We have made it so that when a new payment module is available, you only need to upload 3 files from gazoop.com in an addon section. No need to program, no need to upgrade.

Also, there are options to include the Gazoop Fraud Call system, which confirms the clients contact details before any sort of purchase (Optional). These are charged at cheaper rates than any other 3rd party fraud call company. It also has a billing reminder system, which can be entered manually (Freelance work maybe) or automatic on recurring purchases in the system.

We have also made a few deals with SeeksAdmin (Optional again) to provide an internal outsource support at cheaper rates. This will look as if its under your name, and the support representative will see limited data of the hosting account on their screen and answer using your signiture.

Not only that, all the above are on either a "Pay as you go" or "Pay Monthly (Package)" schemes.

I would like to thank someone for giving me the idea of having all Managment and "Buy.." in their own group. We are doing this as we speak.

Please give us your idea's and thoughts.

Please note we will be looking at selling this product as a one year license of £99 (Inc a limited quantity for demo purposes of Addons above + more we introduce in the future for that year) or paymonthly from £10.

We will probably charge around £30 per month for unlimited use of Fraud Call and Billing Reminder system + Gazoop Support + Gazoop system obvisouly.

However these prices are still under negotiation as we do not know whether these prices are fair and accurate for the hosting industry. I would love to hear your opinions and idea's for costs.

Thankyou in advance and thanks for the great words so far. We are looking to make this perfect for all users, so if you have a problem, please say what you dont like and how we can improve it.

Kindest Regards,

James Parmee Morris
    Gazoop Project Manager

Telephone : +44 (0)870 9303 292
    MSN : Msn@WebspaceUK.com
    AIM : WebspaceUK
    Email : James.Morris@WebspaceUK.com

Very Nice

Can i just make a TINY comment, this is personally MY openion ofcourse.
    I think there is abit too much Grey!
    Other than that looks VERY VERY good

I'd say the client area is WELL better than autopilot!

Hey,

There is a nice template system to get rid of all the grey and put in funky pink if you wish

Thanks again for your opinions, Keep them coming no matter how small!

Kindest Regards,

James Parmee Morris