Hybrid View

Canadian Reseller Hosting

I am looking for reseller hosting with servers in Canada and using Canadian network.
    Cpanel, Unlimited Domains, Unlimited MySQL Databases, PHP, at list 99.9 uptime, and perfect support of course.

Did somebody use Myhoster.ca? What do you think about them? Or any other suggestions.

Thanks in advance.

might want to check out iweb.ca ?
    Traditional music traveling

You could look at http://www.digitallyjustified.com/ they have excellent reviews on this forum and I know the owner is a good guy.
    Last edited by net; 10-15-2006 at 05:03 AM.

iweb.ca – I guess it is pretty expensive for multiple domain plans. Also they have restriction on allowed amount of Domains and MySQL Databases.

Digitally Justified – seems like better, but they also have restriction on allowed websites amount.

So, any comments about Myhoster.ca? Look like plans and prices meet my needs, but I am not sure about support and uptime. And I guess they was down 20 min ago.

What about Dayana Host? Did anybody use them?

Digitally Justified – seems like better, but they also have restriction on allowed websites amount.
    Well, if you are serious about this requirement

at list 99.9 uptime
    It usually requires some sort of limits somewhere - you cannot expect to have unlimited everything and still somehow maintain a 99.95+ uptime.

Irregardless, for Canadian hosts with servers in Canada - digitallyjustified.com and monsterhosting.ca are companies to consider.
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

Quote Originally Posted by CartikaHosting
    Well, if you are serious about this requirement
    It usually requires some sort of limits somewhere - you cannot expect to have unlimited everything and still somehow maintain a 99.95+ uptime.
    What about Hostgator?
    Almost everything unlimited, uptime 99.9, support perfect.
    I like them, but I need something similar in Canada.

1500 mb Disk Space / 30 websites = 50 mb per site.
    What about if I want 15 mb per site, so I could host 100 of them.
    Why not make flexibility, as Hosgator did, and let resellers make the packages within the limits.

What about Hostgator?
    Why not make flexibility, as Hosgator did, and let resellers make the packages within the limits.
    As I said, if you really want 99.9%+ uptime, something needs to be limited and controlled.

Hostgator does not allow you to oversell your packages (which is good in my mind)

All I am saying is something needs to be limited - either domains, accounts, overselling - and ideally all of the above
    www.cartika.com
    www.clusterlogics.com - You simply cannot run a hosting company without this software. Backups, Disaster Recovery, Big Data, Virtualization. 20 years of building software that solves your problems

Thanks CartikaHosting, I got your point.
    I guess I will go with monsterhosting.ca.
    Seems like they have everything what I need.

Have you checked budgethost.ca aka budgetreseller.com
    <<snipped>><<snipped>>
    why?

Search the forum as well as Google. Keep in mind that you will be paying more for a Canadian host compared to a host located in the US. Bandwidth is considerably more expansive here.
    Alex Maleki -/- 1.866.596.8401
    iTeraWeb Solutions -\- Quality cPanel, Unlimited Reseller, and A-Z VoIP Termination.
    http://www.iteraweb.com | 24x7x365 Phone/Chat Support

Thanks Guys I singed up with monsterhosting.ca

I guess they have more flexibility for resellers, plus I can pay by PayPal.
    I will keep DigitallyJustified in mind for a next time or if I will get problems with MonsterHosting.

Thanks for all of the recommendations everyone (Gary, Andrew, Arek, sorry if I missed someone), we're always happy to get the nod from our fellow colleagues.

Skgoldca, I'm happy to hear that you chose MonsterHosting and am quite certain you'll find a comfortable home there. If things don't work out, we're happy to assist.

To touch on your comparison of our plans to Hostgator (regarding limitations setting up domains), we assign these limits as it ensures that we properly balance the loads on each server. If we make it unlimited, one server could end up having 1 reseller with 1000 domains under their account while another server has 10 resellers with 2 each (20 domains) total. Obviously, load, uptime, speed, reliability, all the good stuff, becomes a definate liability.

At any rate, best of luck with the MH team. Let us know your status in a couple months.
    SuperWebHost.com, a Digitally Justified Company
    Celebrating our 9th year in Business

Proudly Hosting with CANADIAN bandwidth
    Managed Hosting, Multi-Domain Hosting, Colocation, Merchant Accounts

Like its been said check out DigitallyJustified. I've been with them close to a year now with no problems.

I also use JaguarPC and even though they alight, DJ's uptime, server speed and service walk all over Jaguar. This is where the line "you get what you pay for"
    comes in.
    Last edited by Evolver; 10-16-2006 at 12:08 PM.

+ NOW WE'RE MAKING RECORDS, NOW WE'RE MAKING TAPES