* LARGE Webhosting company for sale!

INSTANT FREE WEB

• 150 Paid Customers
    • Monster Server
    • Amazing forum community!

We offer paid premium cpanel based hosting/reseller/master reseller accounts.

If you want to go ahead, please email me at: alexanderuren[at]aol.com

SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE!

OR~ PM me on here.

I WILL NOT email anyone, you must email me!

how much are you selling your company?

Good Attitude for Selling Something!!!

Good Luck!
    E5 V4 10Gbit SSD VPS Coming Soon in Dallas,TX - Enterprise VPS at fraction of cost! .
    Since 2011 - INOTECH LLC

Bin plz. Don't email it just post it here

Is this your company - http://instantfreeweb.com/?

You say you have 150 paid customers however, looking at your plans (http://instantfreeweb.com/plans.php), this means absolutely nothing as it's one off payments so you're looking to sell something that already has negative value.

Can you elaborate on the "Amazing forum community" also because from what I see, you have 2 members.

Of course, if that isn't your website.. then ignore all of the above
    miniVPS - UK Based Value and Premium VPS Servers!
    Xavvo.com Innovative Hosting for Innovative People!

Hello,
    The current website is a temporary placeholder. Everything is just temporary. I WAS going to start it up again, but I decided against it, and decided to sell the company.

So, how much are those 150 customers payment monthly/annually?

They pay a one off fee. Of course, this can be changed.

Our average monthly earning is around $800/Month (excluding server rental costs etc.) Our monthly spending is around $150/Month. It includes, server rentals, cPanel license costs, RVSitebuilder, Softaclious, Fantastico, RVSkin, Boxbilling Pro.

Also, as per my PM with him he is just selling the website and domain, not the clients.
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India

Quote Originally Posted by alexanderu View Post
    They pay a one off fee. Of course, this can be changed.

Our average monthly earning is around $800/Month (excluding server rental costs etc.) Our monthly spending is around $150/Month. It includes, server rentals, cPanel license costs, RVSitebuilder, Softaclious, Fantastico, RVSkin, Boxbilling Pro.
    Quote Originally Posted by PromptSpace-Kushal View Post
    Also, as per my PM with him he is just selling the website and domain, not the clients.
    So, what exactly are you selling?

You said this was a temporary site - is that what you're selling?

Seems your not selling a 'company' at all, more of a pump and dump scheme to get a little money in your pocket.

Nope.
    Since this was closed, the clients might come back, they might not.

Also the current website is not the old website. I just put it up there.

Hello,
    The current website is a temporary placeholder. Everything is just temporary. I WAS going to start it up again, but I decided against it, and decided to sell the company.
    This is one of those Richards project.

Lifetime payment, pump and dump. Yeah, big project.
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-++-+Roel P. - NinjaHawk Customer Service Representative.
    +-+ Ninja Hawk Solutions INC. +-+ ☯ -- Affordable and Reliable Linux VPS Soltions.
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-++-+ ☯ 24/7 In house USA support. UnManaged but Still Useful Support.

Shut up. I'm busy at uni with NO TIME to manage this site any more. And are you blind? My names not Richard. It says Alexander. So that means your name must be Richard too!

Shut up. I'm busy at uni with NO TIME to manage this site any more. And are you blind? My names not Richard. It says Alexander. So that means your name must be Richard too!
    Crocserve, Antserve, veeserve, ServeFreeSite, monkeyserve, instantfreesite, orangeserve and couple of more if you want me to dig. Same plan, same packages, same style. Also if your name is Alexander, who is Eric Walstrom?
    Last edited by NHRoel; 12-16-2012 at 02:47 PM.
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-++-+Roel P. - NinjaHawk Customer Service Representative.
    +-+ Ninja Hawk Solutions INC. +-+ ☯ -- Affordable and Reliable Linux VPS Soltions.
    +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-++-++-+ ☯ 24/7 In house USA support. UnManaged but Still Useful Support.

He is a company partner and he registered the domain name.

So why can't he run this "BIG" host, while you are away?

If you are serious about selling your business, you will get better response on http://www.lowendtalk.com/ to be honest. No one will troll you.

This is what he replies to me on PM:

"are you blind? I said that we are closed for TWO WEEKS Meaning that the clients are no longer on the server... Bye bye, you know?"

Whoever you are good luck selling this
    Kushal || Host4Geeks || Operating Fully Owned Infrastructure out of 4 Global Datacenters US / UK / India
    Reseller Hosting - Pure SSD | Nginx + LSAPI | Let's Encrypt | WHMCS or Blesta | DDoS Protection| 24x7 Support
    Fully Managed SSD VPS - cPanel /WHM | Softaculous | Let's Encrypt | DDoS Protection | Proactive Monitoring | Server Hardening
    Datacenters - Los Angeles, CA | Lenoir, NC | London, UK |Pune, India

How can you sell it when it is in his name?

If there are no clients then it's not a 'large' webhosting company, is it?

This stinks. No mention of any finer details from the OP. There is nothing to sell here, not even a website that's worth any more than $5.

Quote Originally Posted by Martin-D View Post
    If there are no clients then it's not a 'large' webhosting company, is it?

This stinks. No mention of any finer details from the OP. There is nothing to sell here, not even a website that's worth any more than $5.
    Is that an offer of $5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Martin-D View Post
    $5.
    Get a 5$ sub instead.

Well the title and original post is a bit misleading. Reading through the thread you've mentioned you don't have any clients to sell? If this is the case then perhaps you should be listing this under "Domain Name with Web Site Offers".

To get a faster sale, you should tell us what is actually being sold and how much you would be willing to accept.

Very Interested

email sent