Hybrid View

phpCoin driving me nuts

I just can't understand it at all - I created a product, assigned it to a payment processor, etc... All worked fined - my test account was created... But when I went to approve it - I never saw any way to send an e-mail telling the client how to set things up..

So can anyone help me out here? Is there a better, free (Or under $30) full site + order form type thing, out there? I could use some help, I have less than a week to set things up.

Edit: Anyone have any luck with phpManager since the old owner bought it back? I'm thinking about buying it.... Does it have a complete site or is it just an order form/client/admin
    Last edited by Deposeni; 01-04-2004 at 05:01 AM.

You might be interested to try out http://www.nixt.org/

As for phpManager, if you are looking for something slightly better than phpCoin with the budget of US$30, I believe phpManager is a good choice.

Thanks.
    SecureAX Singapore - Virtualization, Private Cloud Computing & Managed Datacenter in Singapore
    - Managed Virtual Private Servers, Dedicated Servers & Colocation Services in Singapore
    - Gigabit backbone at Equinix Singapore, Telstra SGCS2 & Telin Datacenters with Private Link for Disaster Recovery setup

I don't like phpManager. Besides, V2 was supposed to come out in July. :-/

Re: phpCoin driving me nuts

Originally posted by Deposeni
    I just can't understand it at all - I created a product, assigned it to a payment processor, etc... All worked fined - my test account was created... But when I went to approve it - I never saw any way to send an e-mail telling the client how to set things up..

So can anyone help me out here? Is there a better, free (Or under $30) full site + order form type thing, out there? I could use some help, I have less than a week to set things up.

Edit: Anyone have any luck with phpManager since the old owner bought it back? I'm thinking about buying it.... Does it have a complete site or is it just an order form/client/admin
    Sorry for your trouble, you should have posted on the forum- which has covered this before.....also covered in the /docs files.

To answer your question- the options column for the domains listing has a "email" icon for sending the activation email...
    Every Day Above Ground Is A Good One!!!

MGWebServices.com / MGWebDomains.com / Middleground.us

I did, I read all the doc files, clicked the email icon, etc... It just doesn't work in a way - that makes sense (To me atleast)... Its a great GREAT script - I'll try messing around with it more, Its just different than what I'm used to.

Okay I've been trying to setup WHMManager, but it requires access to .htaccess, and I have no idea where it is on a cPanel server... Does anyone know?

.htaccess

It is just a file that you can place in any folder that you need it in, you can create your own .htaccess file and put where ever the proggy wnats it placed.
    http://FireStormHost.com
    Low Cost Reseller Hosting
    http://5under5.com
    Low Cost Shared Web Hosting