Hybrid View

Script Help, Suggestions etc.

Ok we are upgrading democentre, we are moving away from the Oscommerce software, and moving back to Html/Xhtm/CSS and a shopping cart script.

At first we will probably launch with PHPCART.NETs (offering)

But losing the Oscomerce now leaves me with a huge gap in script control

I need suggestions on Contact us forms (i need to create several of these) (must be secure)
    A Newsletter script
    A Whos Online script i can check this
    Live Chat software

Any other features and software recommended we should use,

Thanks
    Democentre.com~Brilliant Tutorials, Brilliantly Priced, Outstanding Quality Customised with your logo ONLY
    Cpanel, WHM, Direct Admin, Plesk, Filezilla, SmartFTP, Fantastico ETC Avaliable In Spansh, English, French and Brazilian-Portuguese
    Canthost.com~Your Advanced Hosting Solution, Offering End User, Reseller, Dedicated, Web Hosting Solutions!
    Coming Soon:Cantvoice.com ~ Offering Excellent value Voice Products incuding: Ventrillo, TeamSpeak and Shoutcast Servers!

Are you needing suggestions on making your own, or a pre-made script? As far as Contact scripts are concerned, i just wrote my own the other day, view it here >> http://www.atcomputers.us/contact

If you would like something like that i can write you one, it's not that hard.
    ██ Jordan G.
    ██ Mambug Studios
    ██ Hosting, Designing, Scripting
    ██ We specialize in designing, coding, deploying and maintaining businesses online since 2005.

Contact forms are now sorted, all we need now are suggestions on newletter programs, a Whos online script and Live chat recommendations
    Democentre.com~Brilliant Tutorials, Brilliantly Priced, Outstanding Quality Customised with your logo ONLY
    Cpanel, WHM, Direct Admin, Plesk, Filezilla, SmartFTP, Fantastico ETC Avaliable In Spansh, English, French and Brazilian-Portuguese
    Canthost.com~Your Advanced Hosting Solution, Offering End User, Reseller, Dedicated, Web Hosting Solutions!
    Coming Soon:Cantvoice.com ~ Offering Excellent value Voice Products incuding: Ventrillo, TeamSpeak and Shoutcast Servers!

Well in that case, i'm not familiar with all the new Live Chats (Haven't gone shopping recently over them.) However, i am pretty sure that most live chat scripts include code that can tag all your web pages to see who is online, where they are shopping or what page they are viewing.
    ██ Jordan G.
    ██ Mambug Studios
    ██ Hosting, Designing, Scripting
    ██ We specialize in designing, coding, deploying and maintaining businesses online since 2005.