Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516
    Hey Support?

What **** is happening with my hosting? Again my site is hacked by someone and now they have deleted everything. Only 3-4 php files are there in cpanel.

I did everything you suggested. Changed database password, user name, password, admin panel password, htaccess location....even I changed theme on your suggestion. Not what's going wrong with the site? It seems like your SERVER is infected and you are blaming on me.

I need my site back right now. I completely disappointed with your hosting. Even I don't have backup. You destroyed everything. Restore my site and let me download all files. I want seriously migrate my site to some other host and refund money.

Check my website namastejee dot com. Nothing is there...is it your world class hosting? You have cheated me...even your fcking 24*7 live support button is offline everytime....refund my money and send my websites backup...I don't want to continue with you anymore. you have cheated my like anything....There was more than 150 posts....it took 2 years to construct that website. I'm seriously gonna put negative review against your hosting.

@WHT team...please take serious action against them as I decided to go with hawkhost just because of WebHostingTalk. These people are making false promises.

Quote Originally Posted by toddfost View Post
    My websites always seems to get hacked with Hawkhost lol. I do let few wordpress updates slide and forget but I also forget on other hosts I use like hostgator. I have never had any problems with hackings with hostgator or asmallorange. lol

I have multiple hosting accounts with companies and the only company I have had hack problems with is hawkhost. I don't understand why. I guess I wasted my money on them cheap deals they offer.

Even I never faced any issue with other hosting provider. I'm running 27 websites on different hosting providers likes godaddy, hostgator, znetindia etc. I migrated 1 website from bigrock to hawkhost & started facing issue..

Quote Originally Posted by Devjeet View Post
    Hey Support?

What **** is happening with my hosting? Again my site is hacked by someone and now they have deleted everything. Only 3-4 php files are there in cpanel.

I did everything you suggested. Changed database password, user name, password, admin panel password, htaccess location....even I changed theme on your suggestion. Not what's going wrong with the site? It seems like your SERVER is infected and you are blaming on me.

I need my site back right now. I completely disappointed with your hosting. Even I don't have backup. You destroyed everything. Restore my site and let me download all files. I want seriously migrate my site to some other host and refund money.
    We advised you in the ticket how your account was compromised. We told you specifically what was exploited. You had ignored our warning and continued to run this vulnerable piece of software. I've even confirmed it was used once again to hack all the websites on your account. If you're going to ignore our warnings there isn't a lot we can do for you.

@WHT team...please take serious action against them as I decided to go with hawkhost just because of WebHostingTalk. These people are making false promises.
    We haven't made any false promises. We told you exactly how you were compromised and what to do. If you decide to ignore our advice then I don't know what else we're suppose to do for you.

Even I never faced any issue with other hosting provider. I'm running 27 websites on different hosting providers likes godaddy, hostgator, znetindia etc. I migrated 1 website from bigrock to hawkhost & started facing issue..
    No hosting provider is going to protect you from exploits. I also checked when your account went live with us. When you put it on our hosting it was already compromised. So wherever it came from also didn't protect you from this. I'm guessing they just ignored the malicious activity coming from your account or hadn't received a serious complaint yet.
    Tony B. - Chief Executive Officer
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly serving websites since 2004
    Quality Shared and Cloud Hosting
    PHP 5.2.x - PHP 8.1.X Support!

Understand that you have server in Singapore. Can I have a download link on your Singapore Server? I would like to host there as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by artofmobile View Post
    Understand that you have server in Singapore. Can I have a download link on your Singapore Server? I would like to host there as soon as possible.

Thanks.
    We have speedtests available for all locations, including Singapore, at https://www.hawkhost.com/our-hosting-network/

Just contacted you guys on a pre-sale question thru your site and hope to a response soon.

Quote Originally Posted by thethaiguy View Post
    Just contacted you guys on a pre-sale question thru your site and hope to a response soon.

i hope too

First, excuse me my bad english.

I have a site with bluehost but I am having performance problems. If I disable all plugins, the cpu still gets high.

My question is: what happen if a site, for some reason, get high cpu usage ? Do you throttle ? Do you suspend ?

Do you provide a way to know or to control the cpu usage ?

Why is prohibited to use shout box ?
    Last edited by LeoKesler; 05-15-2013 at 09:44 AM.

My question is: what happen if a site, for some reason, get high cpu usage ? Do you throttle ? Do you suspend ?
    If your account hits the CPU limit you would be throttled until the CPU usage comes down. We will not suspend you unless your account is found to be impacting other users on the server. In almost all cases we'd contact you and give you time to resolve the issue to avoid suspension.[/QUOTE]

Do you provide a way to know or to control the cpu usage ?
    You'll be able to view the usage of your account through cPanel.[/QUOTE]

Why is prohibited to use shout box ?
    Shoutboxes have been found to cause excessive resource usage as they're constantly refreshing. That said if you do run a shoutbox and it doesn't cause resource issues we have no problem with you running it.

Review

Hosting working ok but seem they creat manunally, about 6 7 hours after pay the invoice

Quote Originally Posted by couponcodestore View Post
    Hosting working ok but seem they creat manunally, about 6 7 hours after pay the invoice
    Our billing staff has normal operating hours so depending on the time of day you order there may be a slight delay in the setup. We'll be offering 24/7 staff for our sales / billing departments soon !
    Cody R.
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly Serving websites since 2004.
    Official Let's Encrypt Sponsor

Can I run 2 wordpress websites on one smallest plan?

Quote Originally Posted by servcrate View Post
    Can I run 2 wordpress websites on one smallest plan?

Two wordpress web sites will run on our basic plan without issue.

I've been waiting for 21 hours and my hosting account hasn't been processed yet. Is this the normal speed? I am on quite a tight schedule. Customer support told me to just wait.

I thought the normal processing time was 1-2 hours, usually less, and the FAQ says. Order number: 1619160874.

Quote Originally Posted by Bupler View Post
    I've been waiting for 21 hours and my hosting account hasn't been processed yet. Is this the normal speed? I am on quite a tight schedule. Customer support told me to just wait.

I thought the normal processing time was 1-2 hours, usually less, and the FAQ says. Order number: 1619160874.
    This is usually because your order didn't pass our audits for fraud / something is awry with your account so there needs to be manual verification on our end / we may have ticketed you asking for further information. I'll take a peak at your account and see what the delay is.

**EDIT**

It does appear to be a issue with the auditing of the order. I've updated the ticket you submitted to clarify the reason for the delay which will require further clarification for you.
    Last edited by CodyRo; 07-08-2013 at 12:00 PM.
    Cody R.
    Hawk Host Inc. Proudly Serving websites since 2004.
    Official Let's Encrypt Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CodyRo View Post
    This is usually because your order didn't pass our audits for fraud / something is awry with your account so there needs to be manual verification on our end / we may have ticketed you asking for further information. I'll take a peak at your account and see what the delay is.

**EDIT**

It does appear to be a issue with the auditing of the order. I've updated the ticket you submitted to clarify the reason for the delay which will require further clarification for you.
    Issue resolved. Thanks Cody!

sound like a good host
    Last edited by nvphone; 07-10-2013 at 04:29 PM. Reason: personal
    Be Happy!

how much your hosting memory limit ?

can I use drupal site on your hosting ?

My Drupal use imagecache that need avaragely 256MB memory.

Quote Originally Posted by cakka View Post
    how much your hosting memory limit ?
    The limit is 1GB

can I use drupal site on your hosting ?
    Drupal will run fine on our servers

My Drupal use imagecache that need avaragely 256MB memory.
    I believe that would be fine but if not we do offer a 30 day money back guarantee so there is no risk in trying.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516