Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    yeah now i can.. before the were unavailable i think i just keep on getting redirected to where i had to leave message.

Quote Originally Posted by atchoooo View Post
    If your payment is refused because of the country vs IP verification you can fax a copy of both sides of the CC (you can hide the CVV) with a copy of a government ID that matches the name on the card. With that we can authenticate your the owner of the card and process the card manually. We will not be able to process the card before the end of the week if it is issued in one of the 24 banned countries. Let me know if you fax the copy of the card so I can coordinate with the team to make sure they process it correctly.
    I sent a screenshots of my card MANY times to Amel Dekik, Michel Gaudreault, Jean-François Dicaire, but they answer the same: Dear customer,

AS we told you before every transaction coming from Ukraine is blocked by our system. Even if you change credit card.
    Once the problem resolved we will inform you by email.
    else the credit card payment we accept payments by check, money-order
    or by wire transfer.

Contact us if you have any questions.

Regards,

===============================================================================
    Amel Dekik, Customer account and billing [iWeb]
    Support / Client Hub : <http://Hub.iWeb.com>
    FAQ: <http://faq.iweb.com/en>
    Phone: +1(514)286-4242
    Fax : +1(514)313-5632
    <http://www.iWeb.com>

There are 2 possible problems, as I told you before if your card is from a country banned by our credit card provider (there are 24 banned countries) you cannot pay with a CC for the moment. This should be fixed after August 11th when we complete the switch to a new CC payment provider. If you are blocked because the country of your card issuer does not match the country you are in then you can fax your card & ID to allow us to process the payment manually. But from what you copied it looks like Ukraine is banned by our CC provider and your card is from Ukraine, then this will only be fixed after August 11th unfortunately.
    :: Martin Leclair
    :: Linkedin Profile

Maybe you can speed up the paypal process...

Quote Originally Posted by hosteur View Post
    yeh that will be the best , because these days everyone prefer paypal
    its fast its safe and secure
    ProlimeHost - Dedicated Server Hosting & Kvm SSD VPS
    Three Datacenter Location: Los Angeles, Denver & Singapore
    SuperMicro Hardware | Multiple Bandwidth Providers | 24/7 on Site Engineers

For paypal I can't, it's a matter of weeks for integration in our systems but I verified with our dev team and the new cc processor should be implemented wednesday night so the banned countries should not apply anymore starting thursday. I can't guarantee it will solve the problem but I would suggest to give it a try thursday.

There are 2 possible problems, as I told you before if your card is from a country banned by our credit card provider (there are 24 banned countries) you cannot pay with a CC for the moment. This should be fixed after August 11th when we complete the switch to a new CC payment provider. If you are blocked because the country of your card issuer does not match the country you are in then you can fax your card & ID to allow us to process the payment manually. But from what you copied it looks like Ukraine is banned by our CC provider and your card is from Ukraine, then this will only be fixed after August 11th unfortunately.
    Dear Martin! I sent to your staff info about the my credit card issued by Bank of Valetta (MALTA) not the UKRAINE!

For paypal I can't, it's a matter of weeks for integration in our systems but I verified with our dev team and the new cc processor should be implemented wednesday night so the banned countries should not apply anymore starting thursday. I can't guarantee it will solve the problem but I would suggest to give it a try thursday.
    You can take your time for integration, simply provide your paypal email to potential customer and get pay ASAP!

Quote Originally Posted by hosteur View Post
    You can take your time for integration, simply provide your paypal email to potential customer and get pay ASAP!
    right said even mid phase doing this now.paypal is really help full and safe

Is VietNam banned from Iweb ? Iweb staff did not tell me about that after many emails and they even did not tell me that some countries should be banned . After reading some posts here I found the problem at Iweb : Some guys know about this issue some does not . So each person answer his way and make the customers very angry and disapointed

It's very strange that many people at Iweb do not know this very simple issue although they're sales person

Now i know why i've sent many things like photo ID, frond and back of credit card, signed documents ... but problem still not resolved

Yes, a very simple answer is that : IWEB DECLINE MANY COUNTRIES INCLUDE MY COUNTRY BUT MANY PEOPLE AT IWEB DO NOT KNOW THIS SO THEY CAN'T ANSWER

It's not like iWeb has done anything wrong. Their payment gateway bans some country because of high risk of fraud... now what?

If you can't afford to wait a couple of days before their CC processor is updated, then GO HOST YOUR FILES ELSEWHERE.

Nuff said!

The payment gateway should be updated before the end of the week in order to allow payment from all countries in the world and for every purchase that is not identified as a possible fraudulent purchase to go through. Customers who's payment still cannot go through because of the antifraud mecanisms will have to fax IDs and copy of the CC and we should be able to process it manually. We currently cannot process the payments coming from those countries even if it is manually. This should be solved when the switch to the new CC processor will be completed (before the end of the week). Everyone of sales, billing and support at iWeb should be aware of this situation.

The payment gateway should be updated before the end of the week in order to allow payment from all countries in the world and for every purchase that is not identified as a possible fraudulent purchase to go through. Customers who's payment still cannot go through because of the antifraud mecanisms will have to fax IDs and copy of the CC and we should be able to process it manually. We currently cannot process the payments coming from those countries even if it is manually. This should be solved when the switch to the new CC processor will be completed (before the end of the week). Everyone of sales, billing and support at iWeb should be aware of this situation.
    atchoooo i have sent u two emails and waiting for reply , i need the answer as soon as possible my friend want to order server

Cheer

I am in the process of leaving iweb. I had a dedicated server, wanted to move to just a reseller program, but they couldnt figure out how to move accounts for me (I was willing to pay), and the feature was disabled in cpanel. There wasnt enough access for me to move the accounts myself.

I moved to a knownhost VPS instead, so far so good.

Although the network at iweb was great, the sales team was a total joke. It takes literal weeks for replies. Support doesnt do a good job of being clear, nor are they particularly on top of things, kinda just give half *** responses and you have to keep on them if you actually want a reply that is helpful.

I canceled the dedicated using their automated customer portal, and it only gave me the option for a cancel date 3.5 weeks out. Then, another week later they bill me for another month. The server was ready to come down when I submitted the cancellation request, but instead it drags on so they can try to get another month out of me.

I would steer clear of them and find a host with better sales support and more competent support. They just arent the same company they were three years ago when i moved to them.

I wonder how it's possibly happen..

Does anybody think that a sever hosting company is allowed to shut down its cumstomers' severs for whatever reason without any notice???
    I think it's a very critical issue. Do they have any right to it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyru$ View Post
    i have 3 dedicated server from iweb since 4/2007 , the network uptime and the speed of connection is very good but some times the supporters not support you and you will be confusing hahahaha
    1 years ago some of my customer send spam from my server and iweb suspend my server more than 11 hours they not respond me and after 11 hours they only unsuspend my server and say DON"T repeat !!!!

If it's in their terms of service, which you agree to when signing up, they can do it.
    478east
    High Bandwidth Servers
    Custom Hosting Solutions

Is the payment gateway ok now ?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123