Apple Website (Template Only)

Here i have an apple themed website which i am selling. This is my last template now as i am giving up graphic design. I do not have the time to code this template.

Apple Support Site:

Preveiw: Click Here
    Price: £40GBP
    Other: All rights given to edit template

To buy please PM me.

There are two g's in "Logged".

OoOps Il fix that now in the PSD

This is suppose to be an affiliated support site for Apple?
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

No, Nothing to do with apple.

Quote Originally Posted by ACE1 View Post
    No, Nothing to do with apple.
    well, at the extent you use their logo, icons, theme etc ... I would think twice before using such a website design. anyways, if you make it a apple fans website and get apple to endorse your suing their logo......maybe is ok....but the copyright issues should definitely be settled before selling/using this website.
    Community Manager @ Cloudflare
    I'm on Twitter too. DMs open.
    Passionate about photography.

Quote Originally Posted by BluewaveHosted View Post
    well, at the extent you use their logo, icons, theme etc ... I would think twice before using such a website design. anyways, if you make it a apple fans website and get apple to endorse your suing their logo......maybe is ok....but the copyright issues should definitely be settled before selling/using this website.
    There are no copyright issues. He is free to use their logo as long as he doesn't use it as his own, and adds a small disclosure in the footer, saying:

"Apple-Service.com is in no way affiliated with Apple Inc. Apple and the Apple logo, are trademarks of Apple Inc. © 2007 - All rights reserved.

I will add that soon, and update it. And i dont see a problem as im not claiming the apple logo to be mine or anything. If you dont want it to be an apple site, it can easily be adapted.

UPDATE
    I have now updated the PSD and made some minor changes to it. I am also lowering the price to £32GBP. I would love to see this design made use of.

If your intrested, pm me.

PREVEIW: http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/2...omprevidd5.jpg