My Experience with Platinum Server Management

I actually forgot to post a review on these guys back when i was on an un-managed dedi server with softlayer.

Been with them about a month and for once in my hosting experience i felt taken care of. These guys are the TRUE meaning of server management. I had alot of questions about what is what on a dedicated server especially since my first dedi server was with softlayer. I had no clue about running my own dedi (wasnt sure at the time if it was the same as a vps) so i paid for their services.
    I was really impressed just how i can submit a ticket and BAM theirs a response.
    A real response i mean not the automated (i am investigating the issue) response.

The only thing that bugged me a little was the automated responses i got.. i remember one time i asked a question and i got a response saying (i am currently investigating the issue) or something along those lines.. the question didnt even have an issue to be dealt with.. but dont get me wrong, after i realized these were automated responses and not just some guy blowin me off i had no problem with it. So yes.. dont be suprised if it happens, nothin personal... Unless it was a real response to blow me off.. then.. well.. my feelings are hurt

To sum it up...

Excellent service overall
    Excellent price
    Excellent value (really seems like you get waaay more than what you pay for)
    Excellent response time (at most 20 mins... and i submitted tickets daily)
    Excellent setup (may seem like nothing to veteran dedi users, but just their setup and server hardening alone gave me a great sense of "steady the course captain.. nice and steady")

...PlatinumServerManagement.. "prices so low, we just dont really care anymore" sorry couldnt help it!

Great job PSM keep up the great work!

I second this post. Been almost a month with them and really feel secured. Considering to remains subscribing with them. Congrats PSM. Good job.

I've been with PSM for more then 1 year and I will recommend them to anyone. Very fast response times, excellent work and will never let you down in any situation.

I've been hearing only positive reviews about PSM. In January I will be getting my own dedicated server. Since I have no idea how to manage a server I will be hiring them.
    <<I don't need no stinking rules for signature setup!>>

I have to agree I have a few servers with PSM and plan on moving a few more to them in the coming weeks They have always worked to resolve all issues.

thanks for the review, i may like to engage their services too.
    Chad Michael Murray >> House of Wax

nice review. I have been with them for over 1 year and I have 0 complaints. Those guys rock!

I was considering using them in the near future, this is all good to hear. The only reason ive waited so far is because there prices made me feel like it was too good to be true..
    www.boxedhost.com
    COMING SOON!
    A Resellers Dream, In a Box