* Web Hosting Tech Site(s) for sale - Unique Content - $$

I no longer am interested in web hosting or dedicated servers and my sites have not been updated in a while therefor I am selling them to someone who can take care of them.

www.dedicated-resources.com Aged, and trusted domain.
    Tons of unique how-to articles written by me and others. The site gets around 2000 visits a month currently, and most are from google search, and dedicated server forums. The site has a lot of links to it. Was earning $5-$10/day on AdSense when I had 300-500 visits a day, took ads down to be less intrusive due to not making as much. This site has no paid promotion, and with a few new articles, small free promotion and adsense could be earning a lot again. (Was PR6 at one time when I was promoting it heavily on forums, never paid for anything)

www.findhosting.net AWESOME DOMAIN! Aged and trusted domain.
    100% unique hosting reviews. Never monetized, never got more articles written. Would be perfect for hosting review site with affiiate links.

www.cpanelresources.com
    cPanel Resource site. Ranks for a lot of cpanel add-on scripts, could be used to promote your own script or affilaite offers for others.

www.bestwebhostingplans.info
    Web hosting and dedicated server promotions copyid from forums all over the internet. Hasn't been updated in a long time but still has PR.

All of the sites mentioned are trusted by google, have PR and pass it, and are a great bunch of sites for someone who wants to start a web hosting / server network of sites.

I am selling them all together for $3500 OBO.

Escrow.com, Western Union, and Wire Transfer are acceptable methods of paymenth. I will split fee 50/50 with buyer.

Could I look after them for you maybe - and you still own them? (Or is that too strange a request?)

How about buying them single, not as a bundle?

How about maintaining them only?

Please contact me.

Hey,
    I am intrested in helping maintian a site.

Contact Me.
    Thanks