Thinking on making an email site

I have been thinking on making an email website, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, etc., but I don't want to do it alone.. I have the resources to start but would like a hand, preferably someone who has PHP knowledge and is able to code fairly well to help me along and also someone who is somewhat handy with designing.. anyone interested?

Providing free email service?

Moved to employment.

Sorry about posting in the wrong forum..

Yeah what I was looking at is rigging something up, which I have done before, to work with either cPanel, Ensim, Plesk, etc., to allow people to sign up for a free email address at @whateverurl.com just as Hotmail and Yahoo do.

But can you do that, I'd love to do that, is there a site where you can do it for free?

Tommy I plan on creating my own.. write up a script to allow it and think of a clever name.. I would just like to get a couple coders/designers in on it with me.

Dear Gordon,

Are you looking for a partner in this or a paid contractor?
    I have the skill-set to achieve what you want to do.
    <<< Please see Forum Guidelines for signature setup. >>>

Well I could use a partner, I am not looking to pay anyone by hour or for helping me. However, if the project takes off each person(s) would be entitled to a cut of the money made.