Validating a project Vs PHP coding structure - URGENT URGENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi,

I am new to PHP and I am working for creating a script that accept a project,means a list of directorys and files
    These files need to be validated with the coding standards provided by the company.The coding standards and naming conventions will be uploaded as a XML file.They need it using Regulaar Expressions.
    Is there any open source script for this.Any script is available for checking PHP coding strucure and commenting structure?.If something near to this requirement ,please HELP ME
    I am running out of time

I am sorry to say this but it seems you may have jumped in a little over your head this time. It is a poor practice to accept work without knowing how to complete it. You cannot rely on members of an online bulletin board to bail you out.

Having said that. Welcome to WHT!

[theBleeber@wht01] ~ $ cat .signature
    cat: .signature: No such file or directory

Dear CaroTech04,

PRACTICE MAKES A PERFECT MAN.If I am working with "echo" ,"print",how we can improve?.I think you are a born PHP genius

I did not mean anything negative by my comment. If it was taken that way, I apologize. Have a great day and best of luck with your project.

[theBleeber@wht01] ~ $ cat .signature
    cat: .signature: No such file or directory

The best you can get from me is www.regular-expressions.info and don't expect anyone to do the job you signed up for.
    Good luck, but I also think you got in over your head a bit.
    Dyslexics Have More Fnu

I am sorry If I have hurted you Dear

I agree with the others in this thread. Perhaps you should try to contribute to this community rather than expect others to complete work for you.

This doesn't look like the first thread you've been demanding solutions to your problems either.