PHP Work for Free

Hello. as I venture into the world of PHP programming, I am looking to build up my portfolio. So, I am willing to do some of your PHP work for free, that's right, free! Here are the stipulations:
    Projects will be eventually made available for public download if they have a wide enough appeal. Would be offered free of charge to anyone, though I reserve the right to have a pro version at some point in the future.
    I prefer these projects to be used on a publicly-available website so I can link to current working pages where my work would be shown in action.
    I cannot guarantee a timetable for your project, though I will make a good faith effort to finish it in a timely manner.
    There may be other things that I'll weigh into the decision of what I decide to do, so I reserve final disgression on what I decide to do. You will be informed either way, though. Don't take it personal if your idea is turned down; I'd expect that I may get more offers than I can take up right away.
    If anyone has and questions or ideas, just write them here. specific project ideas come to a PM or Email through the site, not on this thread.

Have fun, and be creative.

J.J.

Do you know much about cron? Because I need it to combine zip's into one zip for easy downloading via a php download cart..

Originally posted by Hosemeyer
    Do you know much about cron? Because I need it to combine zip's into one zip for easy downloading via a php download cart..
    PM me about it. It's a possibility.
    If there were something I didn't know, it'd be good to learn it, anyway.

Can you work on PHP with Mysql as backend ??
    Also, how good are you in java script ??

I sure have an interesting reverse engineering project, which might sure interest you !

hihi

i think i got sumfin for you, can you work with PHP/MySQL to make Windows/linux useable scripts?

He said its best to pm him guys

Hey Jay, never thought I'd see someone affiliated with NHB on here, nice to see this is coming to an end!
    Good luck in your quest for work!

Originally posted by Joseph_M
    Hey Jay, never thought I'd see someone affiliated with NHB on here, nice to see this is coming to an end!
    Good luck in your quest for work!
    That is just too funny.
    Anyway, I can do DB stuff, but I have already received a few pretty cool ideas and am going to do at least 2 or 3 of these for now.
    Thanks for the interest.

jsquared, did you get my PM?