Arrow Want to start windows hosting

Currently, I am working on Linux hosting and providing shared hosting, resellers, master resellers. Now I have decided to start windows hosting as I am getting some customers for such kind of hosting but I do not even about “Windows Web hosting” panel that what kind of it is and which it is?
    So, I want to know that, to start windows hosting, what should I have to do and what kind of control panel will I be given.
    I will start from a reseller plan as I have not so many customers in the beginning. So, I have some questions in this regard

• Which windows reseller provider should I choose? I have seen all offers section but still I am confused.
    • What kind of panel I will be given?
    • Can I handle such kind of accounts through whmcs?
    • Is there anything like "Unlimited in Linux hosting" exists for windows hosting or not?

Any help in this regard will be much appreciated.
    HostinPK.com
    [US/UK] Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, VPS Hosting
    cPanel/CWP | Softaculous | WHMCS | Dedicated IP | SSL
    We accept PayPal, 2checkout, Credit Cards, and Bank payments

Quote Originally Posted by jamshed_11946 View Post
    Currently, I am working on Linux hosting and providing shared hosting, resellers, master resellers. Now I have decided to start windows hosting as I am getting some customers for such kind of hosting but I do not even about “Windows Web hosting” panel that what kind of it is and which it is?
    So, I want to know that, to start windows hosting, what should I have to do and what kind of control panel will I be given.
    I will start from a reseller plan as I have not so many customers in the beginning. So, I have some questions in this regard
    Pleask and WebsitePanel are the popular control panels for Windows. To start with reseller plan is a good move.

Which windows reseller provider should I choose? I have seen all offers section but still I am confused.
    If you want a budget provider with stable server and decent support, have a look at premiumreseller.com.

What kind of panel I will be given?
    At premiumreseller.com you will get WebsitePanel and it's quite good.

Can I handle such kind of accounts through whmcs?
    Yes WHMCS have ready module for WebsitePanel.

Is there anything like "Unlimited in Linux hosting" exists for windows hosting or not?
    Unlimited is everywhere, but I am not sure if a reputed provider is giving unlimited reseller hosting account either on Linux or Windows platform.

If you want to go the VPS route, have a look at SolarVPS offerings, you can get a managed Windows VPS from them with Plesk.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Vinayak_Sharma@
    Thanks for your detailed answers and I have learned a lot. I have seen premiumreseller.com already but they are expensive for me as I have only a few customers in the beginning.
    I have looked offers section also and could not found any coupon for reseller plane.
    If anyone can suggest other provider not more than $10. (I think this is reasonable.)
    HostinPK.com

If anyone can suggest other provider not more than $10. (I think this is reasonable.)

Are you looking to go the managed VPS route or just a reseller plan for $10/mo. I think for $10/mo it was need to be an unmanaged VPS.
    Doug
    Finance, Operations, and Business Executive

Cool Update: Plesk is buggy, do not use plesk at any price..

• Which windows reseller provider should I choose? I have seen all offers section but still I am confused.
    • What kind of panel I will be given?
    • Can I handle such kind of accounts through whmcs?
    • Is there anything like "Unlimited in Linux hosting" exists for windows hosting or not?

Any help in this regard will be much appreciated.
    1. Try to find DotNetPanel Reseller.
    2. DotNetPanel(Websitepanel)
    3. Check this WHMCS Docs for WebsitePanel(http://docs.whmcs.com/WebsitePanel#S...tPanel_Package)
    4. I think maybe Its possible to oversell windows hosting

I have VPS with Windows 2008 License but I don't know how to setup windows hosting server(impossible for me because of less knowledge of Linux/Windows)
    I was born Intelligent but Education ruined me

Vinayak_Sharma@

Windows hosting - or rather, clients who require windows based hosting features (ASP, .Net, msSQL, ColdFusion, etc) are going to spend more than their linux hosting counter parts because there are more costs to support those technologies. Good windows hosting reseller plans are not going to fit your $10 budget - shared plans on windows often price more than double their linux counter-parts, and the reseller plans often are a bit higher than linux reseller plans.

That said , there is always someone at every price point to fit each market point.
    Colohouse | P: 877-539-4638 | E: hello@colohouse.com
    Dedicated Servers | Cloud VPS | Colocation | Web Hosting | Public & Private Cloud | IaaS & DRaaS
    Data Centers: New York | Chicago | Miami | Colorado | California | Amsterdam

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Techy View Post
    Are you looking to go the managed VPS route or just a reseller plan for $10/mo. I think for $10/mo it was need to be an unmanaged VPS.

I am only looking for a reseller plan because I don't have knowledge about windows hosting. Still I am unable to find a reseller within my budget.
    HostinPK.com

Have you contacted any of the provider with request to create a custom package for you.

I suggest to contact following hosts with your request, most probably one of them will accommodate you.

premiumreseller.com
    softsyshosting.com
    eukhost.com

Good luck.
    Vinsar.Net - Quality Web Hosting at Economical Price on USA & European Servers
    Offering domains, shared, reseller & VPS hosting.
    Reliable Domain Reseller Account Resell Domains with Confidence

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Vinayak_Sharma View Post
    Have you contacted any of the provider with request to create a custom package for you.

I suggest to contact following hosts with your request, most probably one of them will accommodate you.

premiumreseller.com
    softsyshosting.com
    eukhost.com

Good luck.

Just went to premiumreseller.com, they were online and I tried to communicate with them but 5 of 5 times they did not came to talk with me and I was redirected to offline "Contact us" page.
    One thing more I want to add this topic that it will more better that hoster accept Alertpay as a payment processor.
    HostinPK.com

You are welcome to leave message with any questions you have.
    You should try sending pre-sales email to potential providers to check response time.
    Serious hosting company would use internet merchant account to accept payment on their website instead of using third party payment service.
    PremiumReseller.com Hyper-V SSD VPS USA London Singapore
    Reseller Hosting Cpanel PURE SSD CloudLinux Softaculous
    Windows Reseller Asp.NET 4.5 MSSQL SmarterMail Enterprise

Vinayak_Sharma, thank you for recommending our service!

I'm glad that you're still using our service after so many years.

Today I found a big offer from cyberhostpro.com http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1059359 but I want to read some reviews about them. is there anyone who worked with them?
    HostinPK.com

Today I found a big offer from cyberhostpro.com http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1059359 but I want to read some reviews about them. is there anyone who worked with them?
    Hi

Hopefully someone will reply as this offers been popular there is reviews on our website too from current customers.
    The Hosting Heroes Ltd - over 20 years in the UK hosting industry.
    Website Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Cloud VPS Servers | Dedicated Servers | VPS Reseller for WHMCS
    www.thehostingheroes.com

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by CyberHostPro View Post
    Hi

Hopefully someone will reply as this offers been popular there is reviews on our website too from current customers.
    It will more better to inquire about a host before signup. I am very much interested in offer but there should be some positive reviews about you. I need best support on first priority and then uptime.
    HostinPK.com

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by glenwheeler View Post
    Hi There,

I have used CHP for 5 years now and I wouldn't move anywhere else. I've used shared, reseller and now the VPS on both platforms (windows and nix) and they are just great. The company work together to give a great experience. The support is top notch always a reply in an hour. Also uses live chat, phone support and a great ticketing simple system.

The company are always upgrading and have the most up to date technologies both front end and backend. The site has great offsite backups too so your files are all safe and secure. Get with these guys mate, I definetly recommend them.
    Thanks for your review and now I am so much cool to select CHP. Now I am going to pay them and see that what kind of services they provide.
    HostinPK.com

I Would Recommend Cyber Host Pro.

Hey there, I have been with Cyber Host Pro for many years now and would recommend them for their great customer service and for the service uptimes. We run some mission critical sites on their servers and our customers are happy, which makes me happy!! They are an honest company with good techical staff, any issue I have come up upon is more related to asking about features that i would like to use but wanted some advice, which positively, I was endulged that information.

+1 from me for Cyber host Pro.
    CRYSTALHOST Web Solutions
    █ Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Virtual Hosting • Dedicated • VoIP
    █ End User Support • Domain Reseller • SSL Certificate • Affiliate Sales Payouts • Netearthone Partner

Amazing. I signed up last night with CHP and I was welcomed and invoice generated successfully. Then, today when I decided to pay the invoice, I was not able to login and I requested password.
    I was shocked that my account was deleted from CHP. I, then, go to live chat where all departments were online and I tried to all departments Support, Billing and Sales but no one of them was willing to talk me. Finally, they are offline right now.
    I am wondering that why did they deleted my account??
    HostinPK.com

Hi

All Of the live chats you came on were answered. One of them was with me. However you keep replying are you there Which to me indictates your browser must of been having problems with our live chat. Your account was removed as payment option was cancelled / closed during your signup. I also have emailed you direct today with no response too.

Only signup when your ready to go ahead please :-)

Many thanks

Amazing. I signed up last night with CHP and I was welcomed and invoice generated successfully. Then, today when I decided to pay the invoice, I was not able to login and I requested password.
    I was shocked that my account was deleted from CHP. I, then, go to live chat where all departments were online and I tried to all departments Support, Billing and Sales but no one of them was willing to talk me. Finally, they are offline right now.
    I am wondering that why did they deleted my account??
    It is standard practice that if you order something and dont pay for it that the account would be removed in 24hrs, just in a form of cleaning up the billing software for dead orders. If you order and then pay immediately, you will find your order will be processed automatically as was mine when I placed it years ago.

Regards
    Jeff
    CRYSTALHOST Web Solutions
    █ Web Hosting • Reseller Hosting • Virtual Hosting • Dedicated • VoIP
    █ End User Support • Domain Reseller • SSL Certificate • Affiliate Sales Payouts • Netearthone Partner

Went ahead and signed up again and ordered. I have paid the invoice and now waiting for login information.
    CHP thanks for co operation and now I shall need some help configuring whmcs with website panel.
    HostinPK.com