Question Reseller Hosting Search Help

Alright, I'm doing my research here. I've searched the forums here and searched some sites on the web already for information about these companies. One was recommended by a friend who's been with them for about 5 months and had no troubles. Others are well known on this forum and there have been both the good and the bad.

Choices (in no particular order here)...

SonataWeb
    Incognito Networks
    CubicHosting.net

All three of these choices fit along the lines of what I need. I'd appreciate any other suggestions that anyone else may have around this price range. I'm looking to stay inside of $20 right now for what I have in mind.

I'm looking for decent service - doesn't have to be the best in the world considering the price, but I do want a company I can get a hold of in a reasonable amount of time and doesn't have a hd crash every 3 days if you know what I mean.

So, any experiences or suggestions are appreciated with these companies. I'm aware of reputations on the board and I've been around here for a bit so you guys can skip "they're a standup guy" style posts.

Input is greatly appreciated!!

Thank you kindly.

Re: Reseller Hosting Search Help

Glad to know my posts are being read before they're replied to...

As I've already said...

Originally posted by CrazyTech
    Alright, I'm doing my research here. I've searched the forums here and searched some sites on the web already for information about these companies.
    Thanks.

(BTW I have over 3k posts on this forum - I'm not that much of an idiot.)

Sorry for the double post here, but upon further research I have almost come up with HostingLite. Please add them to the above list.

Thanks.