serveradminz and proaxxs,which one is better ?

Hi,

im looking a new server management company to help me setup my new server,

with some searching,the two company get my eye,

but i check the review at WHT,it seems some review always from certain people,

i wonder it may be fake review,

so,i hope to get more experience and review from you with the two company.

thanx

Go for any server management company that provides free trail period, so you can evaluate their performance before choosing it.

yes,but many company offer friendly at begin and then... i think i need to avoid it.

Quote Originally Posted by renthemighty View Post
    Go for any server management company that provides free trail period, so you can evaluate their performance before choosing it.
    I highly doubt any reputable provider is going to setup a server for free or even any decent level of administration for free and if they are how exactly are they covering there time and costs of doing so. But then again this is WHT and I have noticed an increase of bargain basement server administration plans for as little as $4/Monthly am not exactly sure what they do for such silly price but am sure they won't be on hand at all times to ensure your server is online and actually working infact for the measly $4 I wouldn't even provide server login credentials as it's just utterly stupid.
    Last edited by Server Management; 09-04-2013 at 02:09 AM.
    UK Based Proactive Server Management.
    Zabbix Enterprise 24/7 Monitoring.

I guess you could get your first opinion of the company at the stage of discussing your needs. Also do you need phone support? Out of the 2 companies you mentioned only serveradminz seem to provide it.
    █▌KVM-based SSD VPS
    ▌Unmetered Dedicated Servers
    ▌Colocation at 100 Delawanna Ave, Clifton, NJ

i would only contact them via ticket.

ServerAdminz seems more focused on pure server management (Proaxxs seems provide hosting). I would go with more focused company.

Check this WHT section https://www.webhostingtalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=139.

What I saw on WHT, rack911.com is a top notch server management company.

Quote Originally Posted by cd/home View Post
    I have noticed an increase of bargain basement server administration plans for as little as $4/Monthly
    You got to be kidding. A typo?

Both have a good reputation on this forum. Depending on your actual needs one may be more suitable than the other. Reviews are verified on this forum. No need to assume any of them are fake really. If you think one is fake, report it to the mods and they can take a look.

Quote Originally Posted by proaxxs View Post
    You got to be kidding. A typo?
    I haven't seen it for $4 yet. But I have seen $5 and $150 for two years.

No sane server management company is going to offer a free trial. Once they have the server setup, users are going to cancel and have a server that's mostly set from a server management company. Find a new provider every month or two and they get free management. One of the many reasons hosts offer money back guarantees rather than trials.

I highly doubt any reputable provider is going to setup a server for free or even any decent level of administration for free and if they are how exactly are they covering there time and costs of doing so. But then again this is WHT and I have noticed an increase of bargain basement server administration plans for as little as $4/Monthly am not exactly sure what they do for such silly price but am sure they won't be on hand at all times to ensure your server is online and actually working infact for the measly $4 I wouldn't even provide server login credentials as it's just utterly stupid.
    While I wouldn't expect much from $4 there are countries that allow you to live off of around $60 a month. While it's not exactly realistic pricing. I can see how it is feasible. If anything, if you were to account/adjust for the cost of living, it would likely be a higher price than what you charge if you did the math on the numbers and such.

Quote Originally Posted by techjr View Post
    Both have a good reputation on this forum. Depending on your actual needs one may be more suitable than the other. Reviews are verified on this forum. No need to assume any of them are fake really. If you think one is fake, report it to the mods and they can take a look.

I haven't seen it for $4 yet. But I have seen $5 and $150 for two years.

No sane server management company is going to offer a free trial. Once they have the server setup, users are going to cancel and have a server that's mostly set from a server management company. Find a new provider every month or two and they get free management. One of the many reasons hosts offer money back guarantees rather than trials.

While I wouldn't expect much from $4 there are countries that allow you to live off of around $60 a month. While it's not exactly realistic pricing. I can see how it is feasible. If anything, if you were to account/adjust for the cost of living, it would likely be a higher price than what you charge if you did the math on the numbers and such.
    The offers section within that area is starting to get interesting not that am worried or anything

The offers section within that area is starting to get interesting not that am worried or anything
    Yeah. I ignore the offers, they are worse than shared hosting.

this is just plain silly .... and most of the prices on the offers sections are jokes IMHO.

Low prices to me mean that the company doesn't value and doesn't take pride in the service they provide.
    Server Management and server solutions / 24x7 live support / 20 minutes response time