Paypal & Portugal - HELP!!

Hi everybody,

I'm from Portugal and I want to start selling stuff online. Unfortunately, Paypal doesn't allow the withdrawal of funds to a Portuguese bank account.
    Does anybody know any alternative payment systems that work with Portuguese accounts?
    Are there any Portuguese member on this forum that have gone through this problem and solved it?

Thanks in advance,
    Paulo

Hmm what about paysystems or 2checkout? I'm thinking budget, since you are working with paypal now.

you can try worldpay if your budget allows it too. It's pretty reliable and powerful from what I've gathered.

Originally posted by alexjackson
    Hmm what about paysystems
    Are you insane

Simon

I think paypal can sent you check to you home
    WordPress Greece | Athanasiadis
    The Hellenic Community of WordPress

if your insisting on using paypal then u need to find a partner out there in a country where it is accepted , no other way.
    If your gonna need it to Spend money only and use your recieved money also for purchasing then you can buy a virtual credit card online and can get your paypal done ( but you cannot withdraw as you mentioned you do need )
    Or just use the advice of alexjackson
    POINTLeb Hosting Lebanese Hosting for the Middle East
    The fact that no one understands you , does not make you an artist
    Mo Ghaoui's Personal Blog

Originally posted by Lebanon
    if your insisting on using paypal then u need to find a partner out there in a country where it is accepted , no other way.
    If your gonna need it to Spend money only and use your recieved money also for purchasing then you can buy a virtual credit card online and can get your paypal done ( but you cannot withdraw as you mentioned you do need )
    Or just use the advice of alexjackson
    Nowadays I can use Paypal to buy and sell stuff, I just can't withdraw money to a Portuguese bank account.
    I've been investigating opening an account in the USA, UK or Spain for instance, but it seems a rather nasty affair to do it.

I was thinking of opening my own web shop with a shopping system supported by Paypal, but this exclusion of Portuguese bank accounts is a huge drawback... really don't know what to do

Krum,

I could help you depending on the sums you wish to withdraw. My Yahoo Messenger ID is stinzerr

Krum,

I'm Portuguese leaving in Toronto - Canada.
    I have some business in Portugal too, and sometimes i need to send money from here to Portugal.
    For the reason that the Portuguese emigrants community here is so big, we have Millennium BCP Bank here, it is a Portuguese bank from BCP group. You can open an account in this bank remotely, and I can help you doing that.
    My MSN contact is lipelua[at]hotmail.com.
    Say something,

Se tiveres preferencia podes-me escrever em Portugues.

you can try moneybookers.But many people pay by paypal.
    <<< See Forum Guidelines for more information on Signature formatting. >>>