Hybrid View

* Custom logo design starting at 45$

Quote Originally Posted by Royaltronics
    I had a logo, and a set of banners done. All of the work was top notch, and customer service was excellent!
    Very impressed, and worth the money!

Highly recommendable!

You get:

Please use the online price computation to get your own price:
    http://www.ypson.com/prices_logo.html

You can add:

- Stationery (Letterhead + Business Card) = 70$ (regular 100$)
    - Stationery+ (Letterhead + Business Card + Compliment Card + Envelope) = 100$ (regular 130$)
    - Priority Express (completion within few hours) = 50$
    - PDF Brochure 2 Pages = 75$ (regular 100$).
    - Header Design = 50$ (regular 75$)

PORTFOLIO:
    http://www.ypson.com/portfolio_logo.html

CONTACT/ORDER:
    Order directly on the website or contact me with questions or custom order at business [at] ypson.com

Quote Originally Posted by E-Insites
    I emailed Mugurel on Thursday afternoon about a logo and by late Thursday night I had eactly what I needed.

Thanks for the great work.

Regards,
    Alvin Slocombe
    Quote Originally Posted by gegeor
    Hi all.)

Mugurel build for me my new logo ,business card and letterhead. He did a great job , very quick and as real proffesional.I am amazed with the results . The price is unique if you compare it with the result..
    ypson.com is my list now for all feuture logo designs .
    Thanks Mugurel

Georgios
    Athens
    Hellas
    Quote Originally Posted by TMI - Kirill
    I would also like to vouch for ypson. Mugurel's designs arrived promptly, and he had no problems envisioning what I wanted. The quality of the work was excellent. I received original logo, business card, envelope and letterhead designs with source files for a mere fraction of the price I would have to pay a big-name design firm. I'm not the one to quickly offer testimonials, but ypson's high standards, professionalism and prices easily make it one of the best places to get your original designs.

You may read many more here on these 2 threads:
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=421144
    http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=512865

Thank you for your time!
    Custom logo design from YPSON.COM
    Backed by an experience of over 20 years, serving customers in over 100 countries

Good portfolio. But prices are very big to me

If you "play" a little with the price generator, you can get a lower price as well, this way we target a broader range of clients with different needs.

Thank you
    Backed by an experience of over 20 years, serving customers in over 100 countries

Question

I don't completely understand your "Design Concepts" pricing/choices. When should a person choose more than one Design Concept?

thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by iowaguy1
    I don't completely understand your "Design Concepts" pricing/choices. When should a person choose more than one Design Concept?

thanks.

Normally we provide the customer with 1 draft based on one concept. They can just reject it and we create another one, this takes some time, therefore you have the option to ask several designs to look at in the first batch by requesting multiple design concepts. The price is justified by the fact that we have to spend x times more creating several custom logo design concepts.

Appreciate you asking for clarification as I might be able to improve the description found on the website. Please let me know if now it's more clear.