Thread: i3D webhosting

i3D webhosting

Hi,

Im currently closing a aggreement with i3D webhosting

i cant really say what im gonna use this webhost for, as it is for a secret project, all i can say is that we are going for the Linux XXL package

i was just wondering if someone used this webhost in the past(or in the present) and what you oppinion is about this webhost.

thx in advance

Well, I haven't used them for webhosting, but they are very decent and a good example of a company that is here to stay.

yeah i know its a good company thats why we agreed on taking them on as our newest sponsor,
    im just trying to find out all the experiences ppl had with this host.

thx for your reaction anyway

I cannot say I have ever used them, However, If I am not mistaken and have the accurate information they have been around since 1998!
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

Quote Originally Posted by JetWash View Post
    I cannot say I have ever used them, However, If I am not mistaken and have the accurate information they have been around since 1998!
    yeah but wasnt that mainly for their gameserver hosting and not webhosting???

i know that their gameservers are at the top, but frankly i dont know allot about their webhosting

yeah but wasnt that mainly for their gameserver hosting and not webhosting???

i know that their gameservers are at the top, but frankly i dont know allot about their webhosting
    Well that one is unclear of to me, I have not been around since 1998 I was 10 wen they started their Business.

Maybe someone here may have better experience with them, Or, If not you could send them some pre-sales questions with anything you wish to ask them.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

yeah but asking a company directly about their product issnt gonna give me a good and realistic overview of how theri product really is.

users of i3D on the other hand can just say their own oppinion without getting any gain for themselfs

Well if they've been around since 1998 and is specialized in game servers, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to handle simple hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by igxhost View Post
    Well if they've been around since 1998 and is specialized in game servers, I don't see why they wouldn't be able to handle simple hosting.
    thats a very laid back view to have, but i guess your right