Hybrid View

Best web hosting in Europe?

What is the Best web hosting in Europe?

Do you have any specific requirments? Some more details would probably help, here are some questions that should help you get moving in the right direction...

- What type of web hosting are you looking for? Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated?

- What is your monthly budget?

- Is this for a current website or new website? If current, what type of resources is your website currently consuming (ex: disk-space/bandwidth)
    Looking for an awesome VPS Offer? CLICK HERE

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do." – Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by FernGullyGraphics View Post
    Do you have any specific requirments? Some more details would probably help, here are some questions that should help you get moving in the right direction...

- What type of web hosting are you looking for? Shared, Reseller, VPS, Dedicated?

- What is your monthly budget?

- Is this for a current website or new website? If current, what type of resources is your website currently consuming (ex: disk-space/bandwidth)
    Shared / Reseller.
    Now i'm paying 8$ for a web hosting in france, im looking for cheaper one in europe and fast, quality one.
    This is PHP website with a medium atabase.. need Minimum 100 mb space and nice bandwidth.

Quote Originally Posted by TheUnreal View Post
    Shared / Reseller.
    Now i'm paying 8$ for a web hosting in france, im looking for cheaper one in europe and fast, quality one.
    Do you have problems with your current webhost in France or is it just the price? If they offer excellent performance and support it can really be worth to pay US$ 8 for hosting.

But if you want lower prices you can have a look at the shared and reseller hosting offers from www.yourwebhoster.eu with servers located in the Netherlands.

Tom Tomson
    IP.MN - the fast and easy way to check your IP Number

Tom Tomson,
    This one looking good! But I need to pay for all the year, Without testing if my website will work on this hosting... |:

Thumbs up hello.......

Think ipage is best company for hosting in UK.
    Last edited by jasonherbal; 05-23-2011 at 02:36 AM. Reason: correction

I could recommend www.040hosting.eu, Patrick runs his business within Europe.

Just my recommendation.
    l Dedigeeks Shared Wordpress Dedicated Established 2006
    l Leading AUSTRALIAN Hosting Provider Sydney & Melbourne Datacentres
    l cPanel/WHM R1Soft Backups 24/7/365 Support SMS Hosting Alerts*
    l www.dedigeeks.com Managing Director Service Superstars

It depends on your need. You can find lots of name at webhotingtalk's find a host section.
    I was born Intelligent but Education ruined me

Search keywords like "eu hosting" and "hosting eu".
    HostXNow - Shared Web Hosting | Semi Dedicated Hosting | Enterprise Reseller Hosting | VPS Hosting

If you want to got for monthly billing, than the price should be higher than the one you want to pay.
    HostColor.com Edge Infrastructure - US Dedicated Servers & Europe Dedicated Hostingsince 2000
    In 50 U.S. Edge Data Centers & 80 POPs worldwide
    24/7 Support ★★ Support Tickets - LiveChat - Phone

u can check on this web

thetop10bestwebhosting.com/eu
    Resellerid.com
    Cheap & Powerfull Reseller Domain

RESELLERID.COM | Affordable Domain Solution
    Reseller your domain and making profit

Best for what? What do you need? Shared dedicated or maybe VPS. For each of names kind of services there are could be different company.

European cloud web hosting platform, your site will live on an exceptionally secure cluster of high-speed servers. A breakthrough in ease-of-use, reliability and affordability, this is the next generation of web hosting.

You may try Vidahost.com.
    I'm with them and happy so far.

There is no such thing as best hosting unless you are yourself satisfied with your host. The idea of your best host may not be best for someone else who must have faced some problems with the same host.. So best hosting varies with the number of people who have their own views for a particular host...

Yes, but there is a recommended host which is always recommended by people based on their experiences.. I would suggest you to shortlist a few of such European hosting providers... study their reviews and then decide the one that best fits your requirements...
    RSHosting.com: Reliable & Secure, Managed Web Hosting since 2003
    UK / US datacenters Linux & Windows HostingLet'sEncrypt SSL
    Web Hosting | Managed Wordpress Hosting | Reseller Hosting | Managed VPS | Managed Cloud Server | Managed Dedicated Servers

Internet is global my friend. So instead of checking out a host in a specific geographic area, you might want to list the specs you are looking for to find out a better option.

You might want to check the UK webhostdir awards (they have US etc versions): http://uk.webhostdir.com/awards/

Just my suggestions. I think one of the best is 1and1.co.uk - I think all of their servers are located in Germany

Then I would try Eurovps.com
    Traveltipy - Travel Tips for Your Trips!

Also Innohosting and EZPZhosting are good in UK
    Traveltipy - Travel Tips for Your Trips!

Polurnet.com are great, ive been with them for years now, always helpfull and fast to fix anything, but never really need to bother them.