Best Windows VPS Provider?

I've seen a few providers for Windows VPS' but it seems the most places out there are only offering Linux VPS. I was wondering if I could get some suggestions for a good Windows VPS provider with the following:

- Windows 2008 (Willing to use Windows 2003)
    - 1 GB Ram
    - 30 GB + Disk space
    - 100 gb bandwidth

I'll be having a few hosted ASP sites on there along with SQL Server 2008 express. Anyway, I'd be happy to hear some suggestions.

One of the few ads I saw was this one at Liquid Web. Does anyone have any experience with them?

https://www.liquidweb.com/cart/content/vps/VPS/Plan2

100 GB Storage
    1 GB RAM
    700 GB Transfer
    $90 / month

Any idea how they divide up the memory and cpu on those servers? Are they burstable or is a certain amount set aside?

Check out Steadcom. They offer Windows VPS even though they currently don't advertise it. I suggest contacting their sales team though to see if you can get a good deal. They are great at customizing orders!

There are a few Windows 2008 VPS hosts out there.

Shouldn't be hard to find one
    Collabora Hosting - Unlimited Windows and Linux Hosting
    Web Security - VPS - Dedicated Servers
    Cloud and Managed WordPress Hosting
    Read how we do Unlimited Hosting at the Unlimited FAQ

Control panel?

Quote Originally Posted by Collabora View Post
    There are a few Windows 2008 VPS hosts out there.

Shouldn't be hard to find one
    Thanks, do you know any specifically? I can't find any 2008, only 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by gearworx View Post
    Control panel?
    Don't need one, but would use one if supplied. Definitely not a requirement though.

Part of the reason Windows 2008 is hard to find is because virtuozzo doesn't yet have an OS template for win2008. Though it will in the upcoming version, that means that hosts using the current version can't provision 2008 VPS' right now.

If i remember right though, windows 2008's licensing fees have been increased from what 2003's were.

What's your budget here? Have you looked in the VPS offers forum? Inquired to any hosts (some may be able to provision it but don't list it on their site yet).
    Justin O'Leary :: Solar VPS / DedicatedNOW
    Tel: (201) 255-8050 Toll Free: (800) 799-1713

www.solarvps.com : sales@solarvps.com
    New Jersey & Los Angeles Unmanaged Linux & Windows Virtual Private Servers

If your still looking for a window VPS you can try http://www.servebyte.com/windows.html. They have both server 03 and server 08.

If you are looking for Windows 2008, I'd rather recommend you to consider a host providing w/ Hyper V as there are tons of benefits. Also, you'll need to run some tests to see if ASP + MS SQL will be working fine for your websites on the config that you are out to purchase. This is because MS SQL is little resource intensive - particularly if you are having high traffic websites.

- Rick
    ██ SoftSys Hosting ██ - 14 Years In Business - 24/7 In-House Support - Enterprise Class Replicated Cloud Servers For HA

Cloud Hosting With Anti-Malware, IDS/IPS, WAF & Litespeed - Windows 2019 Shared Hosting w/ Plesk