Seeking PHP Developer For Time Sensitive Job

Hey everyone! I hope all is well, its been quite a while since I've posted to WHT. Anyways I'm completely done with Stealth Servers and moved on to being a personal trainer. I'm currently working on my website and need a really quick job done, so let me know ASAP if someone is up for it. This is the only urgent thing I need done, but may have some additional work needed later.

All I need is a session tracking system.

It would need a very simple Profile System where I could add clients and add sessions to them.

Then it would need a page where they could login using their phone number, email, or last name, and "Record Session" which would just be a button they would click and minus one session from however many sessions were added to them. Should be a very quick code and I can explain over the phone if needed.

Let me know if you can do it!

This is to track how many training sessions my client have left. It will be added to my wordpress site.

Thanks!

Looking for a freelancer

Quote Originally Posted by stealthservers View Post
    Hey everyone! I hope all is well, its been quite a while since I've posted to WHT. Anyways I'm completely done with Stealth Servers and moved on to being a personal trainer. I'm currently working on my website and need a really quick job done, so let me know ASAP if someone is up for it. This is the only urgent thing I need done, but may have some additional work needed later.

All I need is a session tracking system.

It would need a very simple Profile System where I could add clients and add sessions to them.

Then it would need a page where they could login using their phone number, email, or last name, and "Record Session" which would just be a button they would click and minus one session from however many sessions were added to them. Should be a very quick code and I can explain over the phone if needed.

Let me know if you can do it!

This is to track how many training sessions my client have left. It will be added to my wordpress site.

Thanks!
    I've created customer management systems for other companies in the past with the technologies you are requesting. This will not be much different. I can get this done for you, check out my resume at coreymanshack dot me
    http://www.bitaccel.com/ - High resource vps hosting and vps resellers.

We can do it.Pls ping me in my Skype so that we can discuss further.

Quote Originally Posted by Mythili View Post
    We can do it.Pls ping me in my Skype so that we can discuss further.
    He just said 'looking for a freelancer' and you tell him 'we can do it', do you even read?
    http://www.bitaccel.com/ - High resource vps hosting and vps resellers.