Find the real owner of an email

Hello,

We have a serious problem in our office.. It seems a man or a woman is harassing one of our employees. And she is our friend.. So We want to know the real name or even the real location of this person. I don't know if an email scrapping could help. The problem here is that each of the email accounts he or she is ussing are free. The email accounts to trace are:

acabada2010@live.com, Macalbe2010@hotmail.com, virgencita09@hotmail.com, Luc.ky2010@live.com.mx

I have sended this issue to emailfinder.com, but if anyone of you could help us I will highly apreciate and obviously I WILL PAY FOR IT, so SEND ME YOUR BUDGET ASAP..

Hello,

I can help you with this...let me know which mail server are you using? Also I need to check logs on your server and recipient address too. can you add me on Gtalk - actechnocrat@gmail.com

Ok, but please sendme your budget.. You can sendme a PM,, THANKS

Hello,

You can decide the budget....or we can decide it on gtalk.

Dear Actechnocrat,

What I'm most interested in is in the result of this investigation. I mean, I really want to know who is the person behind those emails. I will add your email to mail personal gmail account in order to talk in gtalk. Regards!!

Check this out:
    http://www.ispyforyou.com/

he can help
    DigiPun.ch
    An Awesome Digital Punch Clock
    Release date: October 1st

Quote Originally Posted by BurakUeda View Post
    Check this out:
    http://www.ispyforyou.com/

he can help
    Except lets let the person keep their pants on.
    █ Alex Bateman | abateman[at]fibervolt.com
    Virtual Private Servers | Fantastic Support | Worldwide Locations
    █ Reliable VPS Hosting | 99.9% Uptime | 24/7 Support
    www.fibervolt.com | Twitter : @fiber_volt

Quote Originally Posted by ricardomz View Post
    Hello,

We have a serious problem in our office.. It seems a man or a woman is harassing one of our employees. And she is our friend.. So We want to know the real name or even the real location of this person. I don't know if an email scrapping could help. The problem here is that each of the email accounts he or she is ussing are free. The email accounts to trace are:

I have sended this issue to emailfinder.com, but if anyone of you could help us I will highly apreciate and obviously I WILL PAY FOR IT, so SEND ME YOUR BUDGET ASAP..

in the emails that have been received locate the X-Originating-IP header
    and use a free IP to location tool to get the city/isp etc

Sign up for Spokeo.com for $3/mo and it gives you detailed information on email addresses

Good luck.

Trace the email by IP address. Depending on the providers, you can usually find the are the section of the subnet is assigned and narrow the search that way.

If its a legal matter, you better off are filing a complaint with the police in your area as they will have the ability to suponea more information that the average joe.
    Bryan

The police won't do anything unless there is a threat of harm they consider serious and even then they'll tell you the only action your complaint will generate will be for the homicide detectives to look into if you turn up dead later.

The only time I've seen law enforcement get involved and actually do something was when the emails contained threats against politicians.

did you ever try to reply and use something like http://www.didtheyreadit.com/ to provide a location of where they are when they open the mail?
    Providing WHMCS,ClientExec,Blesta,Wordpress,Forum Integrations And More!
    WebsiteIntegrations.Com - We also offer Design Services and More! - WebsiteIntegrations.Com
    Order Our WHMCS Premium Integration! - WHMCSintegrations.Com

DEAR FRIENDS, THANKS FOR ALL YOUR KIND HELP.. I'M STILL WITH THE SAME ISSUE.. IF SOMEONE CAN HELP US WE WILL HIGLY APRECIATE IT.

REGARDS