Thumbs up eurovps.com review

Hi everyone,

I'd like to share my experience with eurovps.com. First i'd like to say that i am not associated with the company in anyway beside the fact that i am a customer. Nothing else.

While hosting is not my primary job (running a small web design agency) i always wanted to have control over the hosting of my SME clients. Before eurovps i was using a reseller pack from a US based company and i was really disappointed. As i was not sure if was going to be able to manage a VPS, i was reading, asking etc if i could take this next step. And actually i did it by buying a small VPS account in eurovps.com. Most of the sites i host are really small sites in size and traffic.

Well, after 3 months with them all i can say is that the only thing i have to remember is to pay the bill. Support? 10/10. At first i m sure i was asking some silly (as a noob) questions but that was not a problem for them. Whenever i need something they always respond fast and on the spot.

I don't know if this covers everyone, but for those who are hosting client sites, need a piece of mind (never ever had this before), just starting out with a VPS well, eurovps will do the job.

Yes, they are good. I have a node there for e-mail services and their network and
    support are great. Well, except today, where there is a problem with the server and
    they still trying to solve it. Things happen of course once in a while.

Glad to hear about a positive experience. Keep us posted in the future and thanks again for sharing!

Cheers
    █• Taskade - To-Do List & Tasks All-in-One To-Do List & Mind Map App for Remote Teams
    █• Simple and shareable to-do lists for web, mobile, and desktop
    █• To-Do List Templates 300+ shareable templates and productivity workflows
    █• Get things done, faster and smarter! I eat penguins for breakfast ...