Jacques Manukyan / Intergenix.net

Is Jacques Manukyan still around here? He was running the web hosting service Intergenix.net.

I have not been able to contact anyone at this company in over 10 days, which is highly unusual in my 8 years of working with them.

I am wondering if he is ok and if anyone knows anything about the situation. Thanks.

8 years is a long time, its doubtful they just went out of business overnight after such a long time. Have you tried calling them? Have you checked to see if your email is working properly?

Regards
    [[ Reyox Communications / USA based cloud servers & support / 9 years of hosting websites ]]
    [[ Affordable ASP.NET4, ColdFusion, PHP & MS-SQL, MySQL, cPanel/WHM & Windows Reseller Hosting + Virtual Private Servers ]]
    (www.reyox.com) - Mention WHT and get a discount on your first month!

Quote Originally Posted by ReyoxHosting View Post
    8 years is a long time, its doubtful they just went out of business overnight after such a long time. Have you tried calling them? Have you checked to see if your email is working properly?

Regards
    Yes, everything has been working ok, in terms of my email and so on.. And my webpage (hosted by them) remains up..

I have tried every number I can find regarding this company.. This is very odd.

In case you have not seen this, there is a fax and phone number.
    http://www.intergenix.net/english/contactus/index.html

You checked this?
    And this is the address in the domain whois

Technical Contact:
    Registrar, Domain hostmaster@intergenix.net
    PO Box 1176
    Maywood, New Jersey 07607
    US
    203-653-5555
    iHubNet Ltd - Premium Hosting Solutions 4 ALL
    Solid Support Solid Equipment Solid Network
    Shared Hosting / Reseller Hosting / Managed Server
    Matt A.

Thank you, but that is the number I have been used to using for eight years. I almost have it down by heart. I have also tried their business line and even found his home phone and called that and left a few messages over the last week.. He has today disconnected his home phone..

I am nervous because my domain expires in December. I today have left a message with Tucows, who is the registrar. I hope I can deal directly with them.

I am just about ready to get on a plane and fly out to New Jersey and confront this guy in person.

I would suggest you to take a complete backup of the account as soon as possible and keep it with you.
    Just in case if things goes wrong.

By the way, the domain was registered by you or did the host do it for you?
    Matt A.

Quote Originally Posted by iHubNet-Matt View Post
    I would suggest you to take a complete backup of the account as soon as possible and keep it with you.
    Just in case if things goes wrong.

By the way, the domain was registered by you or did the host do it for you?
    By "complete backup" do you mean the website itself? I have done this.

I am more concerned about keeping the domain at this point and not having it go up for grabs and somebody else getting it.

Thanks.

Is your domain in your name or the hosts name? This determines ownership over the domain. If you are listed as the owner, you can probably deal with Tucows directly.
    Bobby - PreciselyManaged.com - Precision Hosting Solutions
    █ Enterprise Shared, Reseller, VPS, Hybrid, and Dedicated Hosting
    █ SpamExperts | CloudLinux | cPanel | Bacula + R1soft | and more!
    █ Full proactively managed, and we specialize in hosting small web hosts

yeah.

Was the domain registered by your host? Do a whois and check who is the owner.

Another lesson for keeping the registrar and hosting at different points.
    Matt A.

Yes, I am the owner of the domain... It is my name, phone number and email address that is shown when I look it up either through GoDaddy or Tucows.

The registrar is Tucows. I have emailed them and left a phone message for them, explaining that I have exhausted all methods of communication with my hosting service. So far I haven't heard from Tucows, but it has only been a couple days since my email and just since this morning with the phone message.

Thanks guys.

Disco,

Tucows doesn't work weekends -- so they would respond shortly. Note that they are very firm on not dealing with resellers clients directly though so you'll be out of luck that direction too.

One thing you can probably do though is 'reset' your login details for your domain via opensrs: https://manage.opensrs.net/

That will at least ensure your domain name is under your control, I can't help much with the hosting account though. Best of luck with the situation!

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    Disco,

Tucows doesn't work weekends -- so they would respond shortly. Note that they are very firm on not dealing with resellers clients directly though so you'll be out of luck that direction too.
    They do state in their message that if all avenues of communication have been exhausted, they will work to find a solution... So I hope that will be the case... And GoDaddy said something to this effect too..

Quote Originally Posted by David View Post
    One thing you can probably do though is 'reset' your login details for your domain via opensrs: https://manage.opensrs.net/

That will at least ensure your domain name is under your control, I can't help much with the hosting account though. Best of luck with the situation!
    Problem is that I dont have any of that info, as far as usernames and passwords...

Just to add an update...

Jacques Manukyan of Intergenix has never returned one of my calls.. And it has been around a month?

I have successful been able to transfer my domain name over to GoDaddy and will now have to repost all the html pages one by one (I think I saved all the files to my site).

Just wanted to point out that the following site:

http://www.intergenix.net

...Is an impossible hassle of a site to work with...

I went ahead and bought the CEO's name as a domain name and have pointed it to this thread... My little way of saying thank you to him...

Here it is:

http://www.jacquesmanukyan.com

Has anyone been able to find out what has happened to Intergenix. Our web site is now not coming up as of 11/17/07. I have called and all their voice message boxes are full. I have emailed and get no return emails from them. Have they gone out of business? Can anyone help with this information? Reply here or to IJackson@TheEssexGroup.com. Thank you.

I personally spoke to Jacque Manukyan last week... I somehow got through to his personal number, which is no longer "disconnected"... I spoke with his parents (I believe) who put him on the line. He then said he would speak with "some people he knows" at Intergenix to have my site put back up so that I could download all the files of my former website.

According to Jacques, he "no longer works there"... But I have seen that he is/was listed as CEO of the company...

Our website is now up and running again, but I have not had anyone return my calls from Intergenix. From the last post it looks as if Jacques no longer works for Intergenix. If that is the case, then Intergenix should let their subscribes know what is going on so we can decide if we want to continue with them or not. And how we are going to get them to return our calls and emails. We have a business to run and depend on our web site being up and running all the time and our emails working continuously.

I just emailed you Isabel... But I have a feeling Jacques is synonimous with Intergenix... I believe he owns and runs the company, and has gone off the reservation for whatever reason..

Intergenix - Jacques Manukyan

I have been a customer of Intergenix for 7 years. I have been unable to reach the owner, Jacques Manukyan for over 3 weeks. Three of my domains have expired and I am having to jump through rediculous hoops to gain control on my domains. If any one has any information as to what happened to this guy please post. I don't know if he is sick, dead or out of business. But what ever has happened he has totally (&%$&&)up my business.

I have never used one of these things before so excuse me if I'm lacking ediquet. I was searching google to find out about Jacques Manukyan and I saw your posting. I have been with Jacquest for 7 years and now my website, e-mail, and domains are all at risk. He didn't renew my domains when I asked him to. and now three of them have expired. I am having to work with Tucows to try to get control of my domains which isn't easy considering they don't answer a line and everything is done by computer. I finally got throug and am working to get everything done, but one of my domains expired over 40 days ago and is now in Tucows "parked pages program" and will cost me in excess of $100 to recapture it.. I apparently have to go through another one of Tucows reseller to purchase it... ugggg and suggestions?

Here is a different phone # (201) 291-9004

from : http://music.news.prweb.com/releases...rweb316533.htm

About Intergenix LLC
    Intergenix LLC was founded in mid 1999 with the vision of developing universal security, automation, and monitoring technologies that can be molded to work with existing infrastructures without modification to the infrastructure. Intergenix's current patent pending technologies were all developed with this vision in mind.

Contact Information:
    Intergenix LLC
    Jacques Manukyan
    (201) 291-9004
    7 years with the same host is a pretty long gig. It does not sound like the typical runner.
    Technical Advisor for new A&E Series The Killing Season
    There are no random acts of violence
    Starts November 5th!

Quote Originally Posted by AHFB HTML View Post
    Here is a different phone # (201) 291-9004

from : http://music.news.prweb.com/releases...rweb316533.htm

7 years with the same host is a pretty long gig. It does not sound like the typical runner.

I tried that number repeatidly to no avail...

End of story for me is that I moved my site to GoDaddy and everything is peachy... Those guys have amazing 24-hour tech support... I'm pretty happy now..

I did speak to Jacques... He seems like a pretty nice guy... Has always been nice in the past... Just somehow Intergenix has taken a total nose-dive...

For all those still using them as your host, just try to get in touch and have your domain name registration up to date...

Because you might get your name snatched if Intergenix does not update the registration and you can't get in touch..

WORD TO THE WISE: Start this process now, it will take a few weeks... And it would be aweful to lose your domain name ... For me it would be a catastrophe...

Intergenix - jacques Manukyan

I tried the number but to no avail. I've successfully changed all my domains to GoDaddy. I've sent Jacques a couple of e-mails but again have not heard back from him. I agree he was a nice guy...if he hadn't been diligent in the past I wouldn't have stayed with him for 7 years. But nice guys don't just leave their customers hanging out to dry like he has done. I told Tucows about this thread and they are going to research and likely pull his ability to resell.

Quote Originally Posted by koie View Post
    I tried the number but to no avail. I've successfully changed all my domains to GoDaddy. I've sent Jacques a couple of e-mails but again have not heard back from him. I agree he was a nice guy...if he hadn't been diligent in the past I wouldn't have stayed with him for 7 years. But nice guys don't just leave their customers hanging out to dry like he has done. I told Tucows about this thread and they are going to research and likely pull his ability to resell.
    Reminds me of the quote, "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions."