Hybrid View

Moneybookers sucks !!

The customer service is appauling. Signed up 5 days ago, sent 3 emails requesting access to my secret word. Not one reply, not even a autoresponder to say they received my email. There is no evidance that i even sent an email from my account not too mention the rude response at the end of an email submission that says, if you send a second email on the same subject your message will be placed at the end of the queue. I'm looking for the secret word in my account, which apparantely has not been turned on, and we need it so we can add it too our billing system. My first email to them was very nice, my second was not so and on the 3rd request i called their service "crappy" and "needs improvement", not to mention so far this whole experience has been a complete waste of my time.
    Last edited by Mikie4648; 05-15-2007 at 03:49 AM.
    << Please see the Rules page. >>

Switch back to the good old Paypal
    God Bless American Web Hosting Industry

I guess I have a good luck with them. Moneybookers is simply working good for us. Most of our EU customers pay through Moneybookers

Quote Originally Posted by gate2vn View Post
    I guess I have a good luck with them. Moneybookers is simply working good for us. Most of our EU customers pay through Moneybookers
    Thats why i signed up with them, to satisfy my EU customers.
    << Please see the Rules page. >>

Gosh paypal has screwed me so many times but it does seem like they are the only way to go sometimes..
    Derek Keith
    Indesicant Designs / Owner
    http://www.indesicant.com

Did you write to their merchant`s support email? When we setup, we replied enough quickly, around 24 hours or so.

Sorry to hear you've been getting problems, the only time I've ever had to contact their support I had a reply next day and solution about 3 days after that.

https://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=contact

Sadly telling them their service is cr@p has probably moved you way down the queue, if they'll accept the business at all now.
    Rob Golding Astutium Ltd - UK based ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar - proud to accept BitCoins
    Buying Web Hosts and Domain Registrars Today @ hostacquisitions.co.uk
    UK Web Hosting | UK VPS | UK Dedicated Servers | ADSL/FTTC | Backup/DR | Cloud
    UK Colocation | Reseller Accounts | IPv6 Transit | Secondary MX | DNS | WHMCS Modules

I have found calling them works like a charm when I'm in a hurry. You need to appreciate the fact that there must be thousands of emails coming every day and even with PayPal I most often get frustrating template mails. Calling will at least give you information even if it doesn't solve the immediate problem.

I have no problem with moneybookers. I email them (merchant`s support) around 15 times until now. They always reply my email within 48 hours.

stvliver, are you selling webhosting services using moneybooker as your payment gateway? do you accept credit card too?

i wonder why the say they didn't accept web hosting services when i ask if i can apply merchant account.
    HalfDedi.com • Half Dedicated Half Price
    We provide affordable VPS hosting solution Singapore datacenter

You are just acting plain stupid. They specifically state:
    If you send a second email on the same subject your message will be placed at the end of the queue.

What do you NOT understand about that message? No wonder it takes that long to receive a reply. They probably get tons of messages a day, not just the 20 emails we all get.

If you just allow them 48 hours during business days to reply to your initial query, it should be fine.