WHMCS - Disappearing Fields With Domains

Hey everyone, I've having an issue here, I'm trying to get WHMCS up and running on my site (oandohosting.co.uk) but I'm having issues with WHMCS. I'm a domain reseller with NetEarthOne through InnoHosting which works well and effectively HOWEVER in WHMCS when I still NE1 as my domain register Instead of getting the clients of reseller ID and what not that you'd expect I get the image in the attachment (goes back to general settings). I've reinstalled TWICE, cleared cache changed browsers and I've not idea why it does this. Is there a manual place to change this info?

Why not create a ticket at their support system; they are in general fast in answering your issues.

Oh yeah forget to mentioned I've made support tickets with my host and WHMCS, I'm using 3.7.1 too. WHMCS said I didn't have the modules but I do which is really confusing as Enom works perfectly (BUT I NEED NE1!). Maybe I'll signup to their forum too >.<.

From the screenshot it doesn't look like that page has formed correctly. Try re-uploading your WHMCS admin templates.