Comments good or bad please.
    I want to know what is really poor or really good!

Thank you so much.

http://www.stephendunbar.com

Easy to Navigate

Your site is very easy to navigate, and has a very quick loading time. However, it's a little too "simple". This keeps the loading time down, but your site when entering is very uninteresting. Nothing stands out that says "I want these guys as my hosting company". You have pretty good prices, and a nice guarantee, but if you add a little more "stuff" (by stuff I mean a background, graphics of a server, or people) you would probably keep more customers at your site (With little web design involved customers may feel that your "unprofessional" and choose a different company).

Just my 2 cents. Hope it helps a little.

didn't we review this one a while ago?

Greg Moore
    Former Webhost... now, just a guy.

Arrow

For a moment, your site reminded me of addr's desing.

I'd change the bg color to white, it would look more professional.

I noted some "bounce" in the vertical layout when moving from page to page... you might want to correct that for consistency.

Personally, I have no objection to simple sites; in fact, on sites designed to convey information, it's an asset.

Still, the comments above are to the point. This could use a bit more dressing.

For instance, you can do a great deal with just tables and colors to spark up a design -- simple, straightfoward, and it doesn't require skill with a graphics editor.