solidshellsecurity.com

Hi

Has anyone had issues with solidshellsecurity.com the last week or so?

I am getting no response from support and my services isnt being renewed even though paypal is withdrawing funds for the services..

Thanks,

You should do a search on this forum for solidshellsecurity.com. There are a lot of suggestions about fraud and dishonest/unethical business practices on their part. I'm sure you can draw your own conclusions.

I did have an issue with them this week, but it was due to the fact that they are blatently plagiarizing content from my cPanel blog. That's besides the fact though. Good luck.

If I'm not mistaken the hosting side of their operation has been absorbed by hudsonvalleyhost.com, which itself is a part of Velocity Servers.

Have you tried calling their phone line that's listed on their website?
    Last edited by GreenHostBox - John; 02-06-2014 at 01:18 AM.

If I'm not mistaken the hosting side of their operation has been absorbed by hudsonvalleyhost.com, which itself is a part of Velocity Servers.
    Which is part of ColoCrossing. You're doomed.

SolidShellSecurity are run by some of the most incompetent thieves you will find in this industry.

Their entire blog is nothing but stolen content and they have the balls, to argue with content owners that THEY (the original) author stole the content from SSS.

Furthermore the owner, Travus, is banned from WHT for being a scammer and a little punk. Avoid SSS like the plague, they have NO IDEA what they are doing when it comes to administration and security.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    SolidShellSecurity are run by some of the most incompetent thieves you will find in this industry.

Their entire blog is nothing but stolen content and they have the balls, to argue with content owners that THEY (the original) author stole the content from SSS.

Furthermore the owner, Travus, is banned from WHT for being a scammer and a little punk. Avoid SSS like the plague, they have NO IDEA what they are doing when it comes to administration and security.
    I think SSS was sold out to HVH last year due to continues DDOS Attacks. Are they still in business?
    Last edited by RoyalNode-AJ; 02-06-2014 at 11:51 AM. Reason: spell correction.

Quote Originally Posted by httpEasy View Post
    We absorbed their hosting customers a while back. However I believe they are in operation. However we do not run SolidShell.

Quote Originally Posted by Askforhost View Post
    I think SSS was sold out to Bigscoots last year due to continues DDOS Attacks. Are they still in business?
    http://solidshellsecurity.com/ is still active, and their blog updates often with stolen content. I know one of the individuals whos content they are stealing (nessa).
    They are fairly active on vpsboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven View Post
    http://solidshellsecurity.com/ is still active, and their blog updates often with stolen content. I know one of the individuals whos content they are stealing (nessa).
    They are fairly active on vpsboard.
    Ah Never knew they are still operating since i saw the thread about "Selling their clients".
    And never saw any rep of SSS since Travus was banned here.

Once upon a time i use there service and face a large downtime and they tell me it's a ddos issue. Then they unable to restore my accounts and not give me refund.Also they change there service with hondasonvally. I think they run away from Hosting Market.